CHAPTER-8

Rose P. O. V.

"You were mine from the first time I saw you," He stated.

"What are you talking about?"

"It wasn't at your house but at my company the first time I saw you." He stated and continued, "Guess I have to recite you whole story."

"Almost a year ago…"

Alex P. O. V.

"Sir, in about an hour we have to meet..." I cut off my P. A and said, "I know I have to meet a small company."

"You can go," I ordered him.

"I hope it's not a waste of time. If I really liked the idea then only I will make deal with them." I muttered to myself.

One hour later...

"Good morning sir, I am very pleased to meet you." An old man in his forties stated.

I just nodded my head and indicated him to start.

"So, sir we..." He was cut off by an angelic voice.

"Dad."

I looked at the direction of the voice and I saw the most breathtaking sight ever. I couldn't take my eyes off her. The lines of her body were long, clean and symmetrical; it was a body which occasionally fell into splendid poses; there was no suggestion of the trim, stereotyped fashion-plate about it.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" She asked as she reached the man in front of me.

The man in front of me looked surprised and said while looking at my direction, "I am sorry, sir. She is my daughter. I will tell her to go."

Finally, the girl looked at my direction and I was hypnotized by her big brown eyes.

"It's alright. You can talk to her."

"Thank you so much." He replied and looked toward her daughter and asked, "What are you doing here, dear?"

"I just came here with Rayder, his dad works here." She replied with always a smile on her face.

"Oh...ok."

And we all were interrupted by another voice.

"Hey, uncle." A boy same as the girl's age said looking towards the man in front of me.

"Hey, Rayder. How are you?"

"I am a fine uncle. I think we should go now."

"OK bye."

"Bye dad." and with that, both boy and girl went.

"Sorry, sir. She was Rose, my daughter."

"It's alright," I replied and the man started talking about why I should work with his company but I was most interested in the girl.

"It's alright. I will work with your company." I stated and shook hand with him.

I couldn't take the girl out of my head. "Find every detail about her," I told my PA and went into my private jet as I have to go to Europe for some business purposes and I will not be in the country for a few months.

*After eight months*

"Sir. It's still a no." My PA said and I shouted at him to get out.

I have been asking Rose's dad for a year now and I haven't waited so long for anything. But she was not anything.

I have to go talk with him personally.

I pressed the doorbell and was greeted by the sight I always want to see when I come back home. It was from Rose. My Rose.

"Yes, how can I help you?" She asked with her angelic voice.

I didn't say anything but just kept on staring her.

"Who's there?" Her Dad asked.

"I don't know," She said while looking at me.

Her Dad reached the door and looked at me with a shocked face.

"Go to your room, Rose!" Her Dad stated and she did.

"What you want now?" He asked.

"I want you to reconsider your decision."

"I have made my decision." He stated.

He and I kept on arguing on the same topic. But he wasn't changing his decision. He said that she is too young now and I was done and went home.

Present time...

Rose P. O. V.

"That's when I first saw you," Alex stated.

I didn't reply. I was too shocked to do so.

"I was done with your dad. He was coming between us so next evening I went to your home and killed your dad.