CHAPTER:1

Guys, Dreamcatcher beautiful cover is by hidevway. Go and check her out. She do amazing work!

Rose P.O.V.

Staring at the ground, I walked through the hall. Nobody seemed to care that I was unfamiliar. Nobody seemed to care that I was unusual. Nobody seemed to even notice me. I had to take a glance down to make sure I was still there, that I hadn't turned invisible. Nope-still there. I've once been told that I had the kind of face you forget. Even when looking directly at it.

"How can I help you, Miss?" The receptionist asked.

"Um... I'm new here. Rose, Rose Collins," I said nervously, playing with the hem of my sweatshirt.

"Oh, Rose Collins. Hold on a minute. I'll be right with you." She replied and started typing something on the keyboard. Soon enough, a paper came out of the printer.

She took the page and gave it to me. "This is your schedule, as well as your locker number, and the combo is also on there," she said with a warm smile.

"Thank you very much." I returned the smile and started walking into the hallway while looking at my schedule.

"First period... Maths... I just hate Maths... Second... Bio..."

"Watch out!"

I looked upward and felt the impact. An object hit me directly on the face. The hall echoed with a 'thud' sound, and I directly hit the ground on my hips.

"Hey, don't you have eyes? Idiot," I looked up to see the source of the voice and found a girl with blonde hair, a pink t-shirt, and shorts.

"Are you alright?" Asked a boy, coming in my direction with a worried look on his face.

"Yes... I'm fine," I replied. He offered his hand and helped me back up on my feet again.

"Stupid," I heard the same girl saying as she walked away.

"What's the problem with her?" I muttered myself.

"Thank you," I said while turning my face towards him, he replied with a smile.

"So, are you new here?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Can I see your schedule?" He asked me while extending his left hand out. I nodded again.

He took the schedule from my hand and started scanning it. While he was scanning it, I couldn't stop myself from checking his face out. He had big almond, blue eyes hidden behind glasses, perfect nose and perfect full lips. After scanning it for a few seconds, he said, "We have three classes together."

"Really?"

"Mhmm..."

"Come on, let me show you your locker," He said.

I replied, "Thanks," and started following him.

"He's sweet," I muttered to myself.

"Huh? Did you say something?" He turned around to face me.

"No... Nothing," I replied with apprehension.

"Ok," He said, turning back around.

I was sure that I was blushing like a lovesick person. As I attempted to hide my face behind my chalky, white fingers, my cheeks felt like an oven.

"I have never blushed like this in years," I muttered myself.

"We're here... Here's your locker," he said, breaking me from my la-la land, pointing towards locker number twenty-four.