Part XXXXI: Help others with your own will

Chaewon's POV

Where the heck is Minju?!

She suddenly disappeared when I went inside that shop! Dang it, she's not even here in our booth!

"Maybe she's just taking a walk" Wonyoung calmly said while sipping her milktea. Even if she's just taking a walk, she should've let me knew!

"There they are! Hey Minju where have you - - - - Y- yujin" I stood from my seat and peeked outside the booth where Yuri pointed Minju and ..... Yujin.

W- why are they together?!

––––––––––——————

Minju's POV

We always end up our conversation with an awkward atmosphere. I can't stand with this awkwardness anymore ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

"Good thing the both of you are already here! We're about to close now, the income are quite big and for sure, we'll gonna' be credited for this! "(★o★)  Wonyoung explained, sipping her milktea.

Milktea - - - omy I forgot about Chaewon!

"Chaewon, I'm sorry I forgo- - -

"It's okay. Have you taken your snack? Here, I've bought one for you" Chaewon handed me a bag with a milktea inside. It's not cold anymore, maybe I've spent too much time exploring things with Yujin.

"Thank you, you're really kind" I sipped on the milktea immediately. I'm dehydrated big time.

"Where have you been Yujin? We're searching for you since earlier!" Even though Wonyoung's still sipping her milktea and eating her candies, she can still manage to ask Yujin. (^_^;)

"London" Yujin simply answered with her very usual expression.

She's with this 'London' thing again ಠ_ಠ

"Really?!" Wonyoung's eyes are sparkling as if she's amazed with what this lady said.

Pfft really Wonyoung? She's still innocent when it comes to things like this.

Chaewon went near her and gave a sudden slap on Wonyoung's neck. "Ouch what the?!"

"Just knocking some senses Youngie" We laughed while looking at Wonyoung who's scratching her nape. Pff poor lady, she's getting bullied by her comrades.

"Uhm, should we close the booth now?" Yuri shyly said in the midst of our laughter. She's still shy with the fact that we're friends with the people who bullied us.

"Other booths are closing too. Let's keep these things already" Chaewon suggested. It's now 5 in the afternoon and almost all of the booths are closed.

"Yeah, let's hurry so I can treat you later!" The girls moved fast upon hearing the word 'treat' from Chaewon. Pfft, they really enjoy Chaewon's company.

"Time?" Yujin butted in. I didn't knew that she's still inside the booth.

"8 sharp" Exactly three hours from now, we should keep going.

"See you later then" she raised her arm as a sign of goodbye. Uhm? she
doesn't really have a plan to help us with these things. Monster indeed ಠ_ಠ