Part XIV: She's here all along?

Minju's POV

As I walk in the hallway, students are keeping their distance from me. I can't blame them, I'll also do the same if I were them.

I opened the door of our room and sat in my usual seat. I wonder about how I handled to be her seatmate when in fact, she even hates me to death. The same goes for me.

"Omo, it's really stinky" my left side seatmate said while covering her nose.

I smiled awkwardly at her. "I tried to get rid of the smell too but it was kinda strong. Sorry"

She moved her chair and rolled her eyes at me. *sigh*

I took my notebook under my table to check my homework once again. While doing it last night, I was not sure if I wrote the correct answer since I was tired from work.

As far as I remembered it was in the 10th page but why isn't it here?

Ahh t-they torn the page. I looked around to see if my classmates noticed someone who went near my desk but n- nevermind. It'll be useless.

I'm very sick of their games. I really am but what can I do? I'm nothing compared to them.

"Kim Minju! Director Ahn is looking for you!" a classmate of mine said while panting at the door.

Huh? Why is he looking for me? Did I do something wrong?

"M- me?" I asked pointing at myself. I just need to be sure.

"You really are that stupid. Who else owns that Kim Minju name here besides you? Aish! Hurry up!" he said pointing at me.

I'm just asking though.

Many things are playing on inside my mind as I walked towards the Director's room. I knocked first before opening the door.

I was startled by his presence. He's sitting on his swivel chair, hands in the table and looking like a high respectable person.

I bowed my head as a sign of respect to him. "Sit down"

I took a sit in the chair next to his table. Seeing him is like a hundred times scarier than Yujin. I think it's in their blood.

"Kim Minju" he suddenly said. I can't keep an eye contact directly at him. His voice is deep, making him look dangerous.

"Yes, Mr. D- director?" I stutterly asked. I feel uneasy talking with a high class person.

"I hope you know my daughter" he said leaning his back in his swivel chair.

"Ahn Yujin" I nodded many times.

"That kid, she can't be cured tch. I don't know why is she acting like that, she really is a pain in the head."

"As for the reason why I called you here is...........

Yeah, she's not only a pain in the head but also a pain in the bones.

... I heard that you came from Trevor University so, I want you to be her tutor" he made his chair turn around while saying those words confidently.

Tutor? I can't even get along with her! How can I be her tutor?

"I- it's very impossible Director. It's just that, t-things are not working well with us " I answered. If he only knew....

"I know the things that my daughter are doing but I choose to close my eyes and pay more attention to those worthy. You're the only person that can help that kid since you're the only one who has the skill to approach and even made a fight with her. Am I right?" he said seriously, as if he's forcing me to say 'yes'.

"b- but.....

"You don't need to worry. I'll double your allowance and will retain your scholarship for a long time. Only if you do what I said"

"I had enough of that child. She can't even manage to give good grades yet she's doing some sort of things just to satisfy her will. You're quite good so I'll leave her to your hands. The things that I just said will be true, if her grades will improve" he opened a folder and signed a paper in it.

He then gave it to me. It states there that I shall receive twice of my allowance every month. They really prepared for this.

That monster is so hard to get along with. She can kill me in an instant but if I look into the other side, my allowance will be doubled and I can gave it to Mom to help her with the needs. This will be risky but I have to accept it in order to help my mother.

I signed the contract and handed it to the director.

"We're all settled. Starting today, you'll be her tutor. Just report it to me if that kid will do something again, don't worry I'll handle it" he said turning his back from me.

I stood up and bowed my head at him. "I'll keep going Director. I'll just approach her later"

I didn't hear any response so I walked out of the door and walked to the garden where my favorite tree is located.

How can I say no to the director? He can kick me out of the school anytime but with this, he just offered a doubled allowance so I need to accept it. It's a chance.

I sat in the roots and closed my eyes for a while, leaning my back against the rough shady tree.

"Hello big guy. Minmin's here again to share her thoughts and burdens. Is it okay?" I said while still closing my eyes. I don't care if someone will see me talking with a tree.

"Do you know I was bullied again today? *sigh* I don't know but I can't really handle to see someone being hurt in front of me. I just can't manage standing and watching there, not doing anything. Stupid right? I'm stupid so I'll act something opposite to it. I'm acting as if I had that superpowers to stop someone from doing anything"

"Hahaha. Everytime I think about it, I thought 'is it because I was traumatized? I was traumatized to the point that I even do the things to someone who I just met, rather than doing that thing to protect my mom before?' You know, I am a coward but I'm doing my best not to show it because everytime I do it, everyone's taking advantage of me. Of how and what I can do because I'm just weak. I'm weak" I wiped the tears that are flowing down my cheeks. I told myself not to cry again but what am I doing?

"Speaking of, I'm really unlucky. Imagine, you'll be the one to conduct a tutor on someone who bullied you. Isn't that awful? My life is ruined" I knocked my head for a few times. It's very frustrating.

"What? What tutor are you talking about?" I froze after hearing her.

Oh my, she's been here all along?!

--------------
A/N: Another part published! Yey thank you for reading! Please do support this story until the end ㅠㅠ. I'm really grateful if that happens 🙏🏻. Thank you for voting!

Bubblyehet 💜