Part XXXII

Minju's POV

Tomorrow's our festival day yet we still haven't come up with the foods that we're going to display. I need to hold a meeting for this! Yeah, yeah I should!

I walked inside the school gate wondering on how I can call the members' attentions.

*bell rings

What- -?!

Before I missed my first class, I run as fast I can towards my room. Oh no oh no- - 10 more steps ..

9...

8..

7..

6..

5..

4..

3..

2..

1.. ye- - -

"Fxck" Omygo- - - I almost fell on the floor because of the person who suddenly appeared infront of me. I didn't even know that Ahn Yujin will go outside that door. Too close!

"S- sorry I didn't see you immediately" I bowed my head because of shyness. I just remembered the thing that I did the last time we met. I took a step to the right so that I can enter the room's door but she also stepped on the right.

"O- opps I didn't mean it" I took my step again to the left but she also took the same step making us paused for a while.

"You go first / Are you following my step? " we both exclaimed. I tilted my head and narrowed my eyes at her. This coincidence is myterious hmm.

"W-what?" she stutterly said.

This is her first time stuttering hmmm.

"What the heck are you looking at frog?! " she looked at me with her scary face but it doesn't affect me anymore. I'm used to it.

"Aisht you go first!" she held me by my shoulder and pushed me a meter beside her. She walked pass me with her huge steps.

Oh I forgot I'll call her for a meeting! "Ahn Yujin!" I turned to look at her. The teacher is not here yet so I have a chance to ask her for my little favor.

"What is it again?!" she said with her piercing eyes. I ran towards her since she's not that far from me and I don't want to waste my voice.

I laughed at her because she looks like an eagle with her eyebrows! She's still glaring at me so I stopped myself from laughing too much. I might die in here.

"Please move your eyebrows first. I can't focus because of that hahah- - *cough* and your eyes. I felt like I'm shredding into pieces" I poked her head like what she did to me last time. She tapped my hand and breathed deeply.

She looked at me with her calm face but I can still feel her usual presence. "Don't you ever dare to do that again transferee. We're not that close and I might accidentally land my firing fist on your face if that case happened again. Now talk" she said calmly. She's looking to her other side.

"Uhh w- whom are you referring to?" I have to ask her that kind of question. Maybe she has an imaginary friend on her side pfft.

"Are you fxckin kidding me? I'm talking to you and yourself transferee!" she said again but she's still avoiding my eyes.

"Why aren't you facing me? I mean you're like talking to something or someone invisible and it's not usual for a person who is talking to not look with the person he/she is talking with" I explained. I actually know that she's referring to me because I'm the only one she's calling the 'transferee' word with.

"Then fine!" she's already pissed yet she did what I said. She looked at me and I was a bit stunned because of her face. Her eyebrows are perfectly made together with her hazel brown eyes and pointed nose. Her lip- - -

"See? You're not even saying a word tss dang it" she looked away again.

I was taken a back and remembered my purpose. I need to talk to her regarding with our booth.

"A- ahh about the booth for tomorrow. Let's have a meeting this afternoon inside our classroom" I said to her. Now, I'm the one who can't even spare a second just to look at her. I haven't seen her face as near as today and all I can say is, it's a perfection . Her facial features amazes me.

" Psh just send me the deta - - -

"Minju! Oh hey Yushin" Chaewon ran towards us, waving her arm at Yujin.

"Hmm?" I turned to her . "Are you free this lunch? Don't worry, I'll treat you" she said while smiling. She's really nice eversince! For free? not bad hehehe.

"I'm always free at all times especially when foods are also free" I also smiled at her. I never thought that I'll eat lunch with someone else besides Yuri.

"By the way, let's have a meeting this afternoon for our booth okay?" I should tell her right away, I might forget it later.

"Sure! So see ya later ? "she asked me again. I smiled at her to guarantee that I'll surely go with her.

She tapped my head and went back to our classroom.

"Fxck that" I heard someone murmured beside me and I almost forgot that Yujin's still here.

"Hehe she's nice right?" I asked her. I thought that she had walked away earlier.

"Nice my ass" she walked pass me not even bothering to look back.

Did I said something wrong?

---------------

Yujin's POV

Darn it! I wasn't born to be ignored. They're disrespecting Ahn Yujin the great and I'll not let it pass.

What the fxc- - - what am I blabbering about?! Dxmn I can't even understand why am I complaining. Psh, insanity strikes like hell.

I don't have a plan to attend our first class and I really won't attend it because our time's vacant for today. I know it. I'm the director's daughter *smirk*

I went to my place in the rooftop and decided to open the transferee's journal again. I flipped it to the next page and read the content in it.

How to be kind?
by: Pepe the frog

What kind of a stupid writer is this?

1. Smile
2. Help others with your own will.
3. Hold the door open for someone behind you.
4. Use 'please' in every requests you make.
5. Learn how to listen.
6. Avoid cursing
7. Avoid being in trouble.
8. Make peace
9. Give hugs to those who need it.
10. Say ' I Love You' and 'Thank you' more often to your family or friends.

Psh a corny journal. I closed my eyes and leaned on the tree behind me. This is insane but, maybe it's now the time to be the same person I used to before.

Many things are going on inside my mind but all I can remember is her shocked face, looking at me when she said that I should look at her. Fxck it!