***

Slashing through the forest was a nice relaxation for Cordula to get her anger out on why she was with this journey and not home from school. Her professors were going to kill her, they didn't know anything about her working with the famous H.E.A.T team, she was merely an intern on Godzilla's behavior.

Not that she minded, she loved helping her new friends. Even if they were older than her.

"Its been here" Nick said and Cordula surveyed the damage, there was no way an ordinary worm could create a hole that big "What was your first clue?" Elsie asked, already knowing the answer. They spotted a truck just near the crater and quickly headed that way.

***

They approached an old man that seemed to be packing his bags hastily "Por favor que pasa su finca" Randy asked in their language "So americanos El Gusano Gigante attacked my men and destroyed my farm!" He cried out, pointing at the now destroyed crop fields "El Gusano Gigante?" Mendel asked with a confused tone, that name despite its weird language name, it did sound frightening.

"You will leave this place if you value your life!" The man said one last time as a warning before he drove off. Too bad for the old man, they were already involved with a lot of cases involving monsters mutated and this was like a normal day for them.

Randy and Mendel looked at each other in confusion at the man's words "Its close" Nick said as he knelt down to the ground "What makes you so sure?" Elsie asked "Worms processed dirt for nourishment leaving behind rich brown soil and this is the freshest I've ever seen" Nick said as he carefully examined the soil. Cordula bent down to see when the ground began to rapidly shake.

Something big dug out and everyone moved away except for Nick who was now suddenly inside a monster's mouth. Cordula on the other hand ended up dangling in one of the creature's arms "Nick!" Randy screamed before he dashed forward to catch a falling Cordula in his arms "Nice catch" Cordula said breathlessly as he settled her down.

While Nick dangled on the creature's mouth, Monique shot a grappling line near Nick "Grab On!" Monique called out. They watched as Nick slid down on the rope before he landed face first into a tree branch when the creature began to move.

Nick groaned when he was helped up by Randy "This creature's unlike any known analyte. It has teeth and may even be a carnivore" Nick said with a breathless yet excited tone "I am glad that you are alive and not dead too Nick but we have got to move now!" Cordula said when the ground began to shake and out came again El Gusano.

It leapt up and made a dive for them and they quickly moved as it buried itself again. They slid down a small cliff "Whoa!" Randy and Elsie screamed when they all were heading to the water but before they could make a splash, the water disappeared and they all landed in a heap of wet ground.

"He's blocked off the river!" Elsie screamed as Cordula swatted a fish away from her face. They turned to see the creature move again and this time, water was rushing towrds them "This way!" Nick screamed as they ran before they were swept off by the water.

They made a big dive into a waterfall where Mendel barely missed the creature's jaw as it dug itself out in front of the waterfall. The team swam up to shore and turned to see the creature towering over them "Stand Back" Monique said as she pulled out her machete and pulled Cordula out of the way.

"How long do you expect to last against a 10-story man-eating garden hose?" Elsie asked with anger and fear for Monique "Long enough" Monique answered simply "I'm in!" Randy said as he stood beside Monique.

Before the group could decide on what to do, a loud roar made the worm look up and screech when it saw Godzilla "What's he doing here?" Mendel asked with a confused look on his face "What's it look like" Randy responded before Godzilla roared and pounced on the worm.