Teen Wolf [Isaac X Reader]

Start from the beginning

A roar thrusts you into full consciousness, the answering roar sending shivers down your spine. By the time you realize what's going on, Erica has a gut full of alpha claws and the yellow of her eyes are slowly diminishing. Boyd roars, but Cora wraps herself around his legs to keep him from making the same mistake Erica did. And from your spot on the floor, you can only watch as the alpha who calls herself Kali rolls her eyes when Erica goes limp in her arms.

The dead she-wolf is taken away, and you and Cora are left consoling a grieving Boyd. You don't know how long it's been (days have passed) when movement catches your attention. Not being able to answer the call of the moon has you, Cora, and Boyd quite agitated, so while they're in a heated conversation you're attention is elsewhere- elsewhere being on the individual peering from behind a pillar. His eyes flash yellow, yours flash back in return, and you're left staring at the blonde, curly haired wolf.

You open your mouth to call out, but the telltale clicking of claws stalls you. Your eyes widen and you gesture for the wolf the leave. He doesn't. Kali then enters the room, eyes blazing red, and Boyd and Cora fall silent. You crawl over to them, huddling together as the alpha laughs. Her amusement quickly falters as she hears or smells something off, and your chest tightens when she turns towards the place where the new wolf last stood.

Kali starts to stalk in that particular direction and in a blind panic you climb to your feet, roaring as a distraction. Thinking it a challenge, the female alpha whirls back around with a harsher roar of her own. Your breath stutters and you let Boyd pull you back down. You can only hope that the other wolf got away.

Days pass and the longer you're all denied the moon, the longer you're denied to Turn

Days pass and the longer you're all denied the moon, the longer you're denied to Turn. Every emotion feels bottled up since you can't properly express it and your skin feels so tight to the point it's very uncomfortable. Fortunately you've bonded with Cora and Boyd, and the three of you help each other cope as best as you can. Though your eyes flash in warning at one another, you can't help it and no one attempts to harm each other.

Then one day the pack's emissary walks into the room and starts lining the vault with mountain ash. The alpha twins manage to keep you at bay as their emissary does work, she purposely leaving a gap at the door and then shutting the door halfway behind her.

Something is up and it sets you, Cora, and Boyd on edge. The three of you start to pace, eyes flaring yellow, teeth and claws elongating for what feels like the first time in months. Managing the partial shift is quite painful and having your senses amplified is a shock to the system.

As the three of you make your rounds around the vault, a noise resonates from within in the wall. It's hammering from the outside and you suddenly find yourself itching for a fight. The moment one of the wall crumbles, Boyd takes a stand in front of you and Cora.

"Boyd?"

Boyd growls, and you and Cora step out on either side of your friend with growls of your own. The elder male wolf seems shocked, but your sole concentration is on the younger male who seems unsure about his presence there. The urge to fight and defend pulses strong within you, and you only act when the young wolf lunges for the door.