𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. errands

𝘌𝘙𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘚.

"Have you heard back from Beacon yet?"

Miles glanced to the passenger seat from where his girlfriend spoke to him (he was a whipped man, and crammed himself into the back of Aaron's car so that Pyrrha could have the front). She seemed worried, as if she would be distraught if the school denied him access.

"No, but it should be any day now. If they don't accept me then I'll throw hands with the headmaster."

"I might have to as well," Pyrrha giggled. Her green eyes sparkled in the setting sun, and Miles had to look away as he remembered that he was supposed to be angry with her.

"On the brightside," Aaron butt in, "if you don't get accepted then you get to stay with me!"

"That's the opposite of the brightside," Miles teased. She went to call him a slew of bad names in retaliation, but his Scroll began to vibrate in his hand. Upon instinct Aaron shut the radio off, and the two girls looked at the boy curiously. "Hewwo?"

Miles di Angelo could sense the roll of his mother's eyes from the other side of the line, but she continued on.

"Hey, hon, do you think Aaron could take you to the grocery store real quick?"

Miles furrowed his eyebrows, coincidences always bothering him. "We're already on our way there. Why, what's up?"

"Oh, perfect! I need some noodles for chicken noodle soup. Uncle Ozpin is visiting tomorrow."

"Eugh, I don't wanna see him right now."

"Yeah, me neither. He still hasn't paid me back. Anyways, we're also running low on Pumpkin Pete's cereal."

"Oh, shit, yeah. I'll definitely grab that," he assured her. "Skinny can't go without his Pumpkin Pete's."

"I think that's it, I'll pay you back when you come home tomorrow."

"Don't worry about it, Mom. Love you."

"Love you too, bye!"