"Enough!" I silence their commotion. I take a deep breath,"We are fine. This was a mutual decision. We are together again and we. Are. Fine."

I walk over to the couch to sit down."No need to interrogate me."

"Sorry Kyoya but we just don't know what to expect when it comes between you two." Tamaki admits.

"Well rest assured that Kaine and I are stable and happy." I tell them.

"Okay, whatever you say Kyo-Chan." Honey says with glee.

——————
*|| Kaine's POV ||*

"So... How are you?" Haruhi asks me.

"I'm fine." I answer her.

"Okay. Good." She says clearly wanting to ask me something else.

"What is it, Haruhi?" I exhale fully knowing what's coming up.

"You're a brilliant person and I don't doubt your judgement but is it a great idea to get back together with Kyoya? A lot went down between you two and I just make sure you're alright." She admits.

"It's nice that you care. It really is. And believe me when I say that we are good. We're taking it one step a time." I answer her. We walk around the villa enjoys the nice breeze." It's a really nice day."

"Yeah, it sure is. They sky looks beautiful too." She agrees.

"Can you describe it to me?" I ask her.

"Sure," she pauses to think," well the skew is a light blue. It's a bright day but the sun is almost always covered by the clouds. The clouds themselves look thick as those cottons balls. So thick that you could lay on them and could take a nap on them."

"That sounds really nice." I smile." It's nice having someone describe things to me for a change. Guessing of them leads to a headache so this is a relief."

"That reminds me: why wouldn't you tell anyone about being blind, even with your friends?" She asks. I intertwine our arms together.

"I was raised to keep everything to myself, especially being blind. My family can't afford having that out in the open. We have many connections and enemies. I could be a disadvantage to our company if it's out. I understand that."

"Seems lonely." She says softly.

"It was but now, I'm not." I admit." Especially now that everything seems to fall into place, I might rethink everything on how I'm leading my life. Kyoya definitely places a factor into it."

"You sound really happy." She says with joy in her voice." Kyoya seems to be happy too. Last time I talked to him about you it was very complex."

"Oh? So tell."

"We talked about how you eat and your noises are cute when you do. We talked about how complex your relationship between the two of you was. He also admitted that he loved you to me. Everything he was very touching but, of course, I never asked him about it again."

"Hm. Kyoya is interesting indeed." I hum.

"You look like your floating." Haruhi chuckles

"Can you blame me? Friends know my secret? Kyoya and I are doing well so far. I feel like a weight has lifted off my shoulders so yeah, I'm floating." I tell her," It's a good day, I believe."

"I think so too." She agrees.

"Kaine! Haruhi!" Honey fall is over from a distance," We're going out to eat! Let's go!"

——————

*|| Kyoya's POV ||*

After going out to eat, spending time watching movies, playing insipid games, Everyone heads outside to prep for the stargazing. I head to Kaine's bedroom to see her standing out in her balcony pointlessly staring at the sky.

"You okay?" I ask her. She doesn't move a muscle.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine." She responds lightly. I walk towards her until I'm next to her.

"You sure? You seem..." I trail off.

"No I'm fine. I promise." She assures me," I've just been lost in thought, I guess. In a good way."

"Forgive me if I may be pushing it but I just heard your father step down? And that he's currently out of the country." I tell her.

"Yes well ever since my mom died, he hasn't been able to work. In fact, it was my idea for him to step down in the first place and focus on his health." She informs me.

"Really? Does that mean-"

"No, I'm staying here until I graduate. I know I can live in my own." She interrupts me.

"Really? I suppose there's no issue then." I get a hold of her hand as I look at her. Her eyes usually look so lifeless but with the stars reflecting off of them, they look so...lively.

"So what's your plan?" She ask me breaking me from my train of thought.

"I'm sorry?" I ask.

"What's your plan? You clearly have a plan to go over your dads head so... what is it?" She clarifies.

"Uh... how did you...?" I trail off again.

"At some point your interrogation stopped being business related and more personal. You kept being more emotional and personal about me rather than my family and company." She answers me." I'm blind but I'm still observant if you know what I mean. So tell me, what's your plan?"

"Well... there's a family firm obtaining many Japanese companies and it's only a matter of time before  they'll go after my family's company. I intend on purchasing it before they do." I tell her.

"You're just waiting for the window of opportunity." She adds.

"Exactly." I say. She laughs before placing quick kiss on my cheek.

"Kyoya, Kaine, we set everything up. Let's go!" Tamaki walk through the door excited.

"I can't believe we're stargazing." Kaine mumbles.

"It'll be fun!" Hikaru and Kaoru chime in leading her out the door.

"Whatever. You're gonna have to describe everything to me in detail." Kaine says. Tamaki stops before walking out the door.

"Kyoya let's go." He smiles before it disappears," what's wrong?"

"Something is still not right." I tell him. He walks closer to me.

"She's still keeping something hidden as I don't know what it is." I admit before walking out the door with him.

She's up to something and I'm afraid I can't change it.

It's a game once again.