"You should have told her!" Rosé yelled, jabbing a finger into Namjoon's chest, startling the other guests in the VIP lounge. "Or one of us!" She waved at her members. "We would have helped her breakup with him before-"

"Before she had to find out like that." Jennie cut in, simultaneously squeezing Rosé's hand and pulling her back. The taller woman was getting too close to hyung and so was her drink.

I frowned, skirting the other people watching the scene, and made my way back to my seat. "What happened?" I whispered to Tae. I was only in the washroom for five minutes...

He shook his head but didn't look at me, too focused on what was happening.

"R-Rosé...Jennie..." Namjoon looked between them, obviously getting flustered. "We didn't-"

"Save it." Snapped Jennie, her eyes glaring daggers at us as she spoke. "Everyone knows you're more like brothers than members, so if you say you didn't know, you're a liar. Come on, Rosé, let's get out of here."

Turning on her heel, Jennie pulled Rosé back toward the group they'd been speaking with earlier. Namjoon took a step forward like he wanted to follow them, but Sehun blocked his path.

"Maybe it's best if BTS stays away from our girls..." he glanced at Blackpink before staring straight at Yoongi hyung, his glare icy. "You don't seem to know how to treat them."

End Flashback

Y/N was walking down the hallway when she glanced up and saw us. Emotion exploded across her face. Anger, sadness, guilt, and something that looked like mischief all chased each other over her features as she entered the dining room.

"Yah! Jin-ssi," she grinned. "What the f-"

"LANGUAGE!" Jin yelled instantly, jumping up and waving a finger at her. Even though he was frowning at her, he was happy. "Not in front of the baby~"

The others giggled as Y/N joined us, a real smile making her eyes shine. It was good seeing her like this again. The last time I could remember had been Christmas.

Once everyone was settled, I got serious. After our talk at her apartment, our friendship had become stronger than ever and we talked every week, but she rarely asked to see me. She was paranoid about being caught by the paparazzi again, and I didn't blame her. The fallout from Sehun's instagram post had been awful, and now that she was hiding from Yoongi hyung, it was almost impossible for us to meet.

This must be serious if she's willing to risk a sasaeng seeing her here.

"Noona?" I asked, watching as she sat between Sehun and Chen.

It didn't matter how close they were, seeing her with Sehun always bothered me. I knew she had her reasons, and maybe I was biased, but the only one I wanted to see beside her was Yoongi hyung. Jin reached over and patted my back like he knew what I was feeling. He probably did.

"Ya, Jinnnsssiiii," Y/N drawled, smiling softly at Jin.

He smiled politely.  "Y/N-ssi..."

She took a deep breath. "CONTROL YOUR FUCKING DELINQUENT!"

"Y-YAH!!!" Jin yelled, turning to me in horror, "YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT!"

I blinked in surprise before nodding quickly.

"Y/N!" He looked at her like she'd just broken his favorite game.

She held up her left hand to stop his tirade but her sweater sleeve fell back, revealing a bandage around her wrist. EXO must not have known about it because Sehun quickly caught her hand and pulled it closer so he could examine the injury.

"Y/N," he hissed, eyes flashing angrily when he looked at her. "What is this? Does this have anything to do with the person in your apartment earlier?"

My mouth fell open. "W-what?! Noona!"

"Y/N, someone was in your apartment?" Jin asked, switching immediately into worried mode.

She sighed and pulled her hand away, smiling apologetically at me. "It's okay, Kookie, Jin. Don't worry." Her hazel eyes settled on Jin hyung as she spoke the next part. "That's why I asked Kookie to meet me, but I'm glad you're here too. I think something is wrong with Yoongi."

Sehun snorted and crossed his arms over his chest, leaning back in his chair. "Are we surprised?"

"Yah! You may not like him but he is still my hyung." I growled, my fists clenching tightly.

"Please," Y/N pleaded, glancing between us. "Don't fight. It only makes things worse."

As she spoke, Chen examined her wrist, clicked his tongue, and left the table. When he returned, he was holding a medical kit. We watched quietly as he unwrapped it, revealing a nasty, bright red circle around her wrist that was as painful to look at as it must have been to feel.

Sehun glared at it angrily before picking up her good hand and rubbing circles over her fingers, distracting her while Chen wiped the area with an alcohol pad. I narrowed my eyes before looking away, dimly aware of the doorbell ringing.

Watching Y/N with someone else was making me sick. Hyung had hurt her and she had every right to be angry and leave him. She had every right to move on.

But Yoongi hyung had suffered too...

"What does any of this have to do with Yoongi-ssi?" Jin asked, interrupting my thoughts. When I looked at him, I could see the hidden anger in his eyes.

"Everything." She sighed, uncomfortably. "He's the reason I have this..." she glanced down as Chen finished re-wrapping her wrist. "He's the one that handcuffed me to a bed."

Silence so heavy you could hear a pin drop filled the room as her words sank in before an explosion of shouts drowned everything out.

~*~
A/N: Ahhh!!!! I'm so excited for the next ch~~ I hope you are too!! You guys are the best readers 💜❤💜❤💜❤ I'm so grateful for you🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️ You are the reason I work hard and try to make this crazy idea of mine worthwhile. Thank you so much for being here~ *HUGS* I LOVE YOU (TRULY)😘😁🥰 See you soon!!