Prologue

WARNING: This Book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations etc are purely based on the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person living or dead is purely coincidental.

The uploading, scanning and distribution of this book without the author's permission is illegal and the individual responsible for it will be sued.

We need your support to make our piece of work successful.

ENJOY

"And suddenly you just know its time to start something new and trust the magic of life"- Internet.

Sofia's POV

"Ma'am please tell us a story!" Henry said looking with pleading eyes.

"Tell us a love story." Cherry demanded.

I closed the book which I had finished teaching and started thinking about a romantic story.

"Ma'am, I want to hear a fantasy story!" A boy stood up and requested. All the other children glared at his request to which he silently slid down in his chair.

"How about I tell you all about a story which is both romantic and filled with magic and surprises!" I commented at the desires of the children.

They became excited and looked at me with anticipation.

I closed my eyes and started thinking about such a story. The only story I could remember at this moment was the story of my life.

The story which taught me what love is.

"Mom, I'm off to school." I said as I rushed out of the gate. My mother came outside.

"Aren't you too early for school" my mother asked. She was right. It was only 7:30 a.m. My school starts at 8:45.

"I want to venture the area around the school." I replied hoping she would let me do so.

"Be careful there." She said smiling and closed the gate.

I was walking with a normal velocity. I was excited to start my new school.We transferred in this city a month ago. My family was agitating to change the surroundings to get over a loss. I drifted my mind from the painful past and focused on the positive side. I made up my mind to let go of my introverted self this year. I'll make new friends and embrace my new life in this city.

It was a pleasant Monday morning. The sun hung above the white clouds. The street was filled with hustle and bustle of a usual city. I've decided that I'll go to the hills which was behind my new school. Though I didn't mention visiting the hills to my mom but I'm sure she will not be mad at me being a little adventurous.

I walked up to the hill. The hill was quite a small one but it was covered with dark pine trees. This place was unusually silent and a quite eerie even in broad daylight. The tranquility of nature was so peaceful to me. I was loving this mysterious place.

I decided not to go any further and sat under a tree. I took out a novel and started reading it. I have to say that this is the best place to read. The soft breeze blowing through the trees blew my dark brown hair. The cold breeze refreshed my mind.

I was engrossed in reading the book when I heard crackling sound behind me. I jolted up at the sudden noise. I looked behind to see no one.

Was I imagining stuffs?

I shifted my gaze towards my watch.

Good heavens! I'll be late!

I stuffed my novel in the book bag and raced towards school.

***

I stared at the corridor filled with students. All of them were busy among themselves and were rushing to their classroom. The school was very big. It was a lot bigger than my previous school with many students. My anxiety was kicking in as soon as I noticed so many students. Few of them were pulling there stuffs out of their lockers while few were busy texting. There were few girls gossiping among themselves and commenting on every student entering the building.

"That one looks nerdy!" One of them commented looking at me. I obviously acted like I didn't hear them.

Was I looking so bad?

I became self conscious and started to brush my hair with my fingers.

Should I rush to the washroom and fix myself? but I don't want to be late for my class.

I was fixing my wrinkled t-shirt when I bumped into someone.

"Can't you see?!" The person I bumped into screamed dramatically.

I looked up and saw a blonde girl. She was wearing the shortest skirt I've ever seen with a tight white blouse. She was taller than me. I glanced at her hand and saw her clutching a bright pink lipstick. I looked at her face. Everything was perfectly managed except her....

"Oh my gosh! Stella, your lipstick is smeared all over your face!" One of the girl with her screamed in concern.

"What?" The blonde took out her mini looking glass and jolted up at her reflection.

"B*tch! You spoiled my make up!" She hissed at me to which I gulped in fear.

This is not the beginning I expected!

Hey Guys! Hope you enjoyed the prologue of the story.

Comment down your thoughts here!

Do point out spelling or grammatical errors. It will be a great help.

From next chapter, there will be a fun fact about the characters, plot, etc at the end of each chapter.

Love <3 <3

Dazzlingsisters