"P'TAE!!!! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!" Before P'Tae had the chance to react, that person jumped on him and hung on his body like a Koala. It was none other than Copter's brother Bas. He is still a baby.

It was cute.

"Hello guys." The taller guy said to everyone, who looked kind of familiar to me.

Then it hit me. How did Copter and everyone know where I was? Who told them about me?

Sensing my confusion, Copter decided to tell me everything.

"Umm Tee, P'Tae is P'Kim's brother and that tall guy over there is P"Tae's friend as well as your previous doctor, P'Godt. P'Tae called us in the morning and told us about what happened last night. We came here as fast as we could." He explained. Bas was now standing right beside the tall doctor and P'Tae was standing near my bed now.

I wanted to ask so many things but the words were still not coming out of my mouth, it was like something was stuck in my throat and was preventing me from saying anything.

"Umm..P'Tae, why is Tee not saying anything?" I can see the worry and confusion on everyone's face except for P'Tae and the tall doctor guy.

"As all of you know about the incident from last night. It looks like Tee's body has gone into a shock which is preventing him from saying anything. Physically he is perfectly fine but mentally he is really hurt. We should be around him as much as possible and keep him in a positive environment." Hurt was clearly visible on Copter's face, I know he must be blaming too.

I wanted to tell him that it's not his fault that I am in this condition, it was meant to happen. I cannot see Copter getting depressed like this for the things that he hasn't even done. So to assure him that I am fine, I put my hand on his and squeezed it gently. Getting the message from me he gave me a reassuring smile and hugged me.

"Aweeee... how come you never smile at me like this." It was P'Kim, who was pouting like a kid in front of Copter.

"I do more than just giving you a smile P'Kim." Copter winked at his lover which made him blush. It was cute.

"Also Tee, I know what you might want to ask us. You don't have to speak to let me know what's going inside this mind of yours, I know more than you know yourself Tee. So here is my answer. I sent P'Tae here to help you escape from the hell you are living with that witch. He was supposed to come after two weeks but he couldn't stop himself from coming here after we told him about you. I am glad that he decided to come earlier, otherwise we might have lost you for good."

Copter's explanation was shocking for me. I haven't even told him anything about my life then how did he know what I was going through?

"I know Tee, I can read your eyes so damn well. When I met you that day in your office, I knew something was off and it has something to do with your wife. And when we saw each other in the hospital that day, my suspicion turned into belief. P'Godt also told us how she came to threaten him if he said anything about your scars and injuries to anyone. So here we all are, to protect you from that witch and teach her and her minions some lessons."

Copter's explanation brings tears to my eyes. I don't know how I got so lucky to have a friend like Copter in my life. If it wasn't for him, I would have killed myself for sure.

Without thinking anything, I wrapped my hands around his body and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. I grab his shirt tightly, trying to convey my thanks to him. "You don't have to thank any of us, as a friend it is my responsibility to look after you." He then wiped my tears which I didn't realise were falling and gave me a warm smile.