°The Polynesian and The Korean° | Y/N & Angel POV

Me and Jeongguk were making the sweet potatoes, well he was making them at least. I watched from behind him as the clean cut slices glided around the pan soaked in a delicious glaze as my mouth watered. Looking at it made my stomach growled louder. Puffing my supple cheeks out, my arms snaked around my boyfriends slim waist and poked my head out from under his arm.

"Food" I whine, staring at the pan and taking in a whiff of the sweet scent. Basically already in heaven I could hear Jeongguk chuckle.

"You're still hungry?" He joked, smiling as brightly as the sun would allow. However he failed to make me laugh as I punched his arm.

"Not funny" I pouted, walking over towards the chair standing by the counter. Now taking a seat I rest my head upon my arms and sigh.

I was almost about to fall asleep when Jeongguk placed a plate in front of me. Bolting my head up I smiled while looking at the plate, then towards my boyfriend. "Chopstickeu pleaseu" I cheerfully said as Jeongguk handed me the chopsticks.

'Victory' I thought, picking up one of the sweet potatoes and putting it close to my mouth. Jeongguk was staring at me with a smile as I brought the food close to my lips.

-SLAM-
"I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU BOTH AINT DOING NOTHING, IM TELLING YEONJUN!" A foreign voice yelled through the dorm, me dropping my food in the process.

I sunk down into my chair and sighed 'There goes my food'. I decided to turn my chair around and look towards the english voice when my eyes caught angel. "TAETAE!" I screamed running over to her and tackling her into a hug.

Taehyung and the others came to the door breathless. Tae looked up when he heard 'taetae' and breathlessly panted "Your......your nickname is taetae too?" Totally forgetting the polynesian girl dragged them all there, angel nodded.

"Who's this boo thing you got?" Angel inspected Jeongguk who was standing in plain sight "Him?" She questioned as I nodded.

"Do you speak korean now? I remember when you transferred you had to be in english classes" I chuckled and let go of the hug. "Sorta kinda" she replied looking a bit towards taehyung.

Jimin came crawling in and sat on the floor "Your friend is fast snow" he sighed, wipping his forehead from the sweat that formed. Earning a chuckle from me I went back towards my boyfriend and hugged him from behind once again.

"Wasn't he at that cafe??" Angel questioned as she got a better look at the tall man next to me. "Yeah I remeber now, that bown hair and nose....you were with Tzuyu" The polynesian girl snapped her fingers and looked suspiciously at jeongguk, narrowing her eyes.

Upon hearing this news I stepped a few feet away from Jeongguk, staring at the male. "Tzuyu? Are you dating her now?" I raised my voice as I poked my cheek with my tounge. "Unbelievable" scoffing, I turned on my heel and left the dorm through the widely opened door letting my feet carry me to wherever they lead me.

-Angel's POV-

When Snow left I could feel my heart sink. "How could you!" I bursted out yelling at the man who I had assumed done wrong. "You even kissed her!" Shooting one again, my hands fell on my hips as I shook my head. Jimin could be seen from my side view and he looked pissed off. The short male's eyes were full of rage and dissapointment.

In a split second Jeongguk opened his mouth after looking at jimin's expression. "Look I know what I did is unforgivable but I didn't do it because I wanted to." He sighed and hung his head in shame. "She forced the kiss on me, I went to go to tell her that her confession meant nothing to me. I promise I pushed her off but Snow is mad at me now.....my baby" A tear slipped from the maknae's eye. It had only been a minute and he was already crying with the though of looking her.

'He must really love her' I thought, feeling bad that I mentioned it. Jimin's gaze on the other hand softened but he still looked like he was gonna kill the man. I felt bad.

While in thought a pair of hands made it's way around my waist and locked infront of my abdomen. "Jeonsa, there's nothing to worry about. It's not your fault that Y/N needed to know. Those two have very strong hearts" Taehyung smiled as he leaned his head upon my shoulder.

Jeongguk sighed and went to his room to mope around. "Your right" Hoseok agreed "Y/N is the most pure hearted person I know besides me" The male laughed at his own joke before getting a stare from Yoongi who was all up on Elise acting like a teddy bear. "Pure my ass" he mumbled looking back to the times he shared a room with the man

Elise butted in and also spoke up "If I know snow she'll always find a way to dig up the truth no matter how long it takes her, she wasnt in japan just beacause of our dad"

I looked towards snow's sister and tilted my head "What do you mean?" she asked a bit confused

"Didn't you know? Y/N is 50/50 but was born in Japan, it's also where her birth parents died....." Elise sighed as I put a hand on her shoulder "Snow found out that her parents died in a car crash but thats not even what hurt her" the girl paused for a brief moment before she continued on the verge of tears "what hurt her, it was the fact that when she asked the officer about the crash.........he told her that her mother had tried committing suicide before hand" The room feel silent after Elise had finished and taken a small break.

"Never bring up the subject to snow ok?" I quietly spoke in a whisper before wrapping my arms around the sniffling girl. Not everyone has happy endings I guess......

(A/N: Hey guys so idk where I was going for this paragraph but next paragraph the last 3 paragraphs will be irrelevant and just a remindere there are 5 chapters left whoooooooo, but anyway my family is having some problems so if I don't upload soon again I apoligize but please understand me. I love you Snowballs ;))