°My Return° |Y/N Pov

"Hey there Jeongguk long time no see, I'm glad your happy" I smiled as my lips curved upwards and accented my eyes that squinted into a thin line. I really was back in korea and it felt nice. Without another word I brushed my hand through my silky brunette hair and sat down.

"Snow!" Jimin yelled tackling me to the ground as a giggle emitted through my lips, brushing my hand over my cousins head I lightly pushed him off and hugged him.

"It's good to see you too" I spoke sincerly. It felt nice to have Jimin as family especially when your own was so distant. "Im sorry I left you here but my dad didn't want me here" I plastered a fake smile on my face, from the corner of my eyes I could see Jeongguk and a light brown haired boy look at eachother with apologetic eyes. "Don't feel bad stuff just goes on between my family". I could hear Jimin pout and pull away. Another giggle left my mouth before I looked at the food and picked up the sushi. "You guys didnt have to get my sushi, gimbap would have been fine too. I missed it anyway"

"Im tae" the light hair boy spoke. I admit this boy looked handsome but he looks more of my sister's type. I stared intensely at tae and crawled closer to him, my face near him examining his facial features until I was pulled back.

"Yah!" I yelled

Jeongguk had pulled me back and hugged me tightly. When I looked towards his face it was contorted with anger and jealously....but why? His masculine arms wrapped around me protectively gripping at my waist as his arms overlapped eachother. "Jeonggukie oppa" I whispered and he blushed. I only meant it as a joke honestly, he and jimin should know I dont like that word but what could I do? It was only an honorific. Unfortunately Jimin was such an overprotective person that he just had to make a disgusted face and pull me away from Jeongguk. "I know I was gone for so long b--". Before I could finish my sentence tae had also pulled me towards him.

"Lemme play too!" Tae pouted holding me but I only laughed. This is pretty much how my afternoon went. They argued and pulled me towards each of them but did I really care? Nope not at all! At least I got to eat in peace for a good solid 3 minutes. So you can imagine how much sushi I shoved in my mouth. Don't judge me I just didnt get to eat on that plane. It's such a pain to go without eating for 5 hours! I can't even go 3 hours without wondering what I'm gonna eat for my next meal. I mean do you know hoe hard that is?! Of course you do.

Tick-toc Tick-toc

It was silent for once. Maybe because I was currently sitting in the bathroom. Ok so lemme fill you in. It had been an hour since we left the park and initally we planned to go to that boy tae's house but Jimin being jimin had insisted we go to his soooooo here I am locked in the bathroom because his stupid door handle broke. Smart aren't I? Text them. You may say bit guess what? I left it in the livingroom yayyyyyyy and im not about to break Jimin's door so I turned to the next best option. Shower time.

I stood up from the floor and dusted off my lavander V-neck shirt and the black shorts I had matched with it. Brushing my hair off my shoulder I kneeled next to the bathtub and twisted the nozzle. Not long after cold water began pouring from the spout and running coukd be heard from the other side.

"Snow!" "Yah are you showering?" "Your so stupid" "But im handsome" I could hear them going on before I turned off the water and cleared my throat "Your bathroom loves me apparently. I can't get out because the door doesnt wanna turn" I sighed and ruffled my hair.

"Oh!" Jimin exclaimed and shuffled away before rutirning and popping the door open with a smile. "Im sorry Y/N, I should have changed the handle before you came back" The pink haired, fluffy male pouted [Yes Im bring back Spring day Jimin]. Sighing in defeat I hug the taller male and reassuring him it was ok. Jimin always feels bad when it comes to me or my sister and bad encounters or just unfortunate mistake.