°A Rough Start°|Y/N Pov

I awoke the next morning. My legs felt weak and I was still a bit tired but none the less I was happy. "Good morning Jagiya" A raspy voice spoke out to me.

My head turned towards Jeongguk, my eyes traveled over his face scanning and taking in what he looked like. "Your so handsome even when waking up" I giggled and he chuckled after me. He leaned in to give me a kiss until the door bursted open to reveal a determined Elise.

"Up you love birds!" She yelled making me jump off the bed with the blanket. "Oh woah woah woah I don't wanna see that" she said covering her eyes and shaking her head in disappointment.

Jeongguk was stumbling, thrying to put on his clothes as fast as possible before making his way onto the other side of the bed to me. "Breakfast is in 5 minutes hurry up" My sister finished off before leaving.

A deep sigh left my lips as I closed my eyes still holding the blanket close to me. "Let's go" Jeongguk said lightly and pecked my lips a few times.

After getting dressed you both made your way into the kitchen, sitting at different ends you both blushed. "So" Elise started as she saw the two sit down "I didn't know you were so happy to see Y/N when you woke up....oh and if I were you I'd be quiet next time" My sister smiled before stuffing her face with food.

I face palmed myself and sighed before looking at the plate of food taehyung and my sister had arranged then dug in. My eyes kept traveling to Jeongguk on the other side of the table who kept being asked questions by Taehyung. 'I guess I did moan loudly' I thought and giggled to myself.

After eating I made my way to the kitchen, washing up the dishes and cleaning up the obvious mess my sister and taehyung had made after cooking. Two muscular arms wrapped around my waist as I cleaned the dishes. There were a few pecks placed on my cheek as I giggled "Jeongguk". A smile was portrayed clearly on my face.

"Your smile is so cute" He hummed and layed his head on my shoulder "Im going to work soon can you go with me?" Confusion washed over my face. In thought jeongguk smiled "Please". Not being able to resist I couls only agree.

Finishing up the dishes I went to your room and took a quick shower. Now sitting infront of my vanity mirror with Dark Blue Skinny Jeans, A white shirt, and some black converse I began to apply a thin coat of lip gloss. It complimented my supple skin as well as the smokey dark grey eyeshadow I applied not too long after.

Satisfied with how I turned out I went out to the front door where Taehyung and Jeongguk were. "Ready?" The older male asked, I nodded then waved bye to my sister and left the building. On our way Taehyung had explained that they worked at BigHit. What I had no idea was that BigHit was an Entertainment industry.

Walking up the steps jeongguk pulled me into the building with a huge smile on his face. 'Very classy. Maybe its so expensive restaurant? But there are no tables' I thought and started to look around.

"Jeongguk! Taehyung! Snow!" A voice yelled. I looked back to see Jimin "Jiminie? You work here too?" I was a bit puzzled but shook it off "So where do we go?" I questioned following the three towards a corridor of brown doors.

"Did you know when I broke my arm was also a month before I debuted?" Jeongguk smiled and I looked at his in confusion, puffing out my cheeks. "It was a rough start but I managed to do well" he continued.

While the male spoke he looked so passionate it made me smile as well. 'Jeongguk looks so happy with his work now' I thought smiling my brightest smile.

°Jeongguk Pov°

When we arrived in the building I could tell she was amazed. It was all me and the other guys have helped our company achieve. Namjoon hyung knows I brought Y/N so they are currently waiting for us in the practice room.

"Did you know when I broke my arm it was also a month before I debuted" I randomly began to talk and stall some time. Not wanting her to question much I smiled and continued to speak "It was rough but I was able to do well". Ah talking about this actually made me realize how much I loved my job. Y/N was staring at me with a huge smile and it was so cute. Her eyes lit up when I was happy and her smile was blinding to even the sun. I could never think of replacing this girl.

°Y/N Pov°

Taehyung and Jimin began running towards a door at the end of the hallway. "Slow down!" I called out but they didn't listen, instead they proceeded and went through the doors and closing it behind them.

"Right this way" Jeongguk smiled his signature bunny smile and opened the door the two boys had gone through. A bright light hit you before you saw 6 boys all lined up. Jimin was visibly short near taehyung.

A tall man in the center smiled toothlessly and extened his hand in a gun like motion. "1...2...3" He began quietly as the other boys followed his hand movement. In synchronization the bowed together and spoke

"Hello we are....BTS"

°A/N°

This chapter was only 940 words I do apologize but I will do my best to make it up to you. Thank you for reading 💞