°A mistake easily forgiven° | Multi POV

Y/N Pov

I was forced to perform about 3 songs with the boys. Fake Love, Anpanman, and last but not least...Fire. I honestly disliked all that dancing but it was worth it. After we got off stage I booked it to the bathroom. "I gotta peeeeeee" I squealed as my feet carried me towards the marble wall seperating the rooms with a polished dark oak double door. 'Too Fancy' I mumbled before making my way into the room.

Once I was inside I had doe my buisness. Opening the door to the bathroom a figure pushed me inside gently and closed the door behind him. "Y/N, you did so great!" a voice said. Looking up I saw it was jeongguk with his bunny smile.

It made me smile. When I realized the situation I immediantly blushed and looked at him. "The door please" in an instant he opened the door and left feeling embarressed.

"Come to our dorm ok? I wanna watch a movie with you" The bunny boy pouted lightly and ran off while I just stood there and left to go back to our seats.

When the awards were finished we all went back to BigHit, walking into the practice room we all collapsed on the floor. "SNEAK ATTACK!" yelled my sister from behind. She jumped in my direction and though I was too tired to move, I managed to scoot out of the way, making her land face first onto the floor. "Ow" she mumbled still laying on the ground. "Your mean" she whinned, not getting up from the floor.

I rolled my eyes as her body was sprawled out. Yoongi came up next to her and poked her side. "You ok?" he said kneeling down by her. Elise raised her head to look at the male next to her, with a nod she sprung up and hit my shoulder. I brushed it off an just went to the corner of the room to sleep.

Jeongguk Pov

When Y/N was asleep I rushed out of the room and told the boy's I was going to the dorm. Upon getting to the dorms I went inside and towards my room. Long story short the hyungs gave me my own room after I started dating Snow. I had no clue why but I guess it's good? Going over my room I began to tidy up the floor, my bed, and rearrange the pillows on the small love seat in the corner of my room. Not too long afterwards Y/N walked through my bedroom door sleepily. Her eyes looked as if someone had just woken up. She dragged her feet across the wooden floor boards and made her way to my bed to sit down.

"Why did you want me to come over?" her voice soft and cute, asking with a small confusion in her voice. Y/N proceeded to make herself comfortable and grabbed one of my pillows to hug. "Smells like you" she giggled softly before completly laying horizontally across the bed.

"This!" I held up a remote control and climbed onto the bed next to her, picking her up to lay vertically as I layed next to her. Pointing the controls at the TV infront of my bed, I put on a movie called '50 Shades of Gray'. Don't look at me like that......namjoon hyung recommended it. Snow looked calm so I just cuddled with her as the movie played.

Half way through the movie I could hear Y/N yawn. "Movies like this are so boring, action is better in real life" she said absentmindedly. "Whoops" I looked at her as she said that, her cheeks flushed a light red as i laughed. After the movie Y/N's stomach growled.

"Sweet potatoes?" I asked, raking my dark brown hair back like Jimin-ssi. Without hesitation she jumped off the bed and ran to the kitchen with me following.

"Try not to make them stick" She teases as I roll my eyes

"I'll try jagi" I kissed her cheek after smiling my iconic bunny smile. "but no promises" I finished

Elise's Pov

I left the BigHit building after my sister went to her boyfriend's house. She was so tired that her heavy body had to be carried by Taehyung and Namjoon. We were all suppose to go to the cafe across the street but after Taehyung has been gone for half an hour since we all arrived. Yoongi poked me after he noticed I had seemed worried. "You ok?" Yoongi asked, holding his cup like he would drink his tea. He brought the cup close to his lips and took a sip.

"Yeah I'm fine" I manage to mumble out, flicking my eyes back and forth between the window and my pastery. "Just wondering where taehyung is." I sighed sipping the straw of my island cooler iced tea. I lifted my eyes a bit towards the window and choked on my tea. Taehyung was holding hands with a samoan looking girl. Man she was pretty and taehyung hadn't been paying much attention to me anyway. Choosing to ignore the fact my 'boyfriend' was across the street with another girl I decided to text him.

Elise: Hey! You should bring your girlfriend over here~

Taehyung: Elise, I'm so sorry.....

Elise: It's fine, I think I like someone else anyway

Taehyung: Who?

Elise: Not telling! Just bring her over

Taehyung: ok....

Not too long after the both of them made their way over. I turned my attention to Yoongi. "So we've never really talk have we?" he shook his head and I smiled. "As you know I'm elise and from now on let's get closer hm?". Yoongi showed a gummy smile and I stared, smiling back 'cute'

"Hey guy's this is Angel......my girlfriend" Taehyung stood infront of the table as namjoon's mouth opened, his coffee spilling out of his mouth.

"Disgusting!" Jin exclaimed shutting the leaders mouth. Jimin and Hoseok just looked at eachother and continued drinking their drinks.

I stood up and yelled. "AH! I know you! Your my sister's bestfriend from a while back. The transfer from Hawai'i right?" smiling I got out of the booth and hugged her from the side. "Nice to see you again!" She hugged back and smiled "Nice to see you to"

"You know Snow?!" the boy's basically yelled in unison.

"Surprise?" Angel questioned with a giggle looking at taehyung who's eyes were as wide as saucers. "Where is she by the way?" she asked sweetly.

"The dorm with her boyfriend Jeongguk." Namjoon spit out casually. From the side of his eye he could see Angel as stiff as a block. "You goo-"

"OH HELL NO!" Angel stormed out of the cafe with her shoes already off, ready to beat someone as she walked towards the dorms, even though she had no idea where she was going.

Hoseok watched the scene unravel as he sipped his drink with a scared expression. "Polynesian girls are scary" Jimin nodded to Hoseoks comment. I laughed and looked at them.

"Say's the scardy cats" I laugh and continue to sip my drink. "We should go before she gets lost of Jeongguk dies." In a hurry we all went towards the direction Angel stormed off to.