Let's Play a Game (27)

Start from the beginning

“You really are a pretty girl,” Tommy told me as he grabbed onto my chin and forced me to look up at him. I shuttered as I felt the cold blade against my neck. “Now that we’ve finally got you, we’re definitely not going to let you go.”

He whipped the knife away from my neck now, and I was sure he was going to cut or stab me somewhere, but instead he cut my shirt, right down the middle so my bra and bare stomach would easily be shown.

“Who sent you to do this to me?” I demanded now, needing to know before anything happened to me. “Who send you here to do these things and kill me?”

“You don’t exactly have the right to know.”

“Answer me!”

Tommy grinned, fiddling with his knife now. “Maybe we’ll tell you right before you die. That way we know there’s no way you’re going to squeal.”

He then put the knife away, and I hoped that it wouldn’t come back out. I felt my tears fall, knowing what was going to come neck, and I screamed the name of the one person I would want to see before I died as loudly as I could.

“Zach!”

I just wanted to be with him, where I knew I’d be safe. Zach always saved me whenever I was in danger, and I wished that this time would be no different. But now, Zach was nowhere in sight to help me.

“Zach, eh?” Sid asked as he laughed. “Your boyfriend? Oh, will he be sad when he finds out what’s going to happen to you…”

I felt my fist clench at my sides, and I wanted nothing more than to break out of the rope that was holding me to the chair. There had to have been something I could have done to get out of this, somehow!

When I heard a banging on the door, all three of us jumped. At first, it was only one person, but I then heard a second person join in, and then a third. I gulped, hoping that it was who I thought it was.

After almost a minute, the door burst open to reveal the three boys that had saved me the other day. All I could do at first was stare at them, my eyes wide and watering, my face wet from the tears that had already fell while my shirt was completely cut open.

“Maxynn…” Zach breathed, his eyes wide as he took the scene before him in. After a few moments, his eyes then blazed in fury as he turned toward my captures.

“Z--Zach!” I stuttered, and I was suddenly a lot more embarrassed than I should have been. There I was, sitting there with my shirt wide open in front of five guys, two of them I had even kissed before.

Sid laughed now as he looked at the boys who had just broken in. “Hmm… Is this the Zach you were screaming about? I thought that one of the boys that saved you was your boyfriend. I guess I was right.”

I ignored him, only focusing on Zach and Logan. Johnny, for some reason, had disappeared. “How did you guys know I was here?”

Logan winked at me as he said, “Long story. We’ll tell you later.”

Tommy then whipped the knife out again, suddenly pushing it against my throat with no type of warning. “Too bad there isn’t going to be a later.”

I started trembling again, unable to stop myself. I shut my eyes as I felt the blade press into my neck even more, but the pressure than disappeared and I heard the knife clatter to the ground and grunts pursued. I then opened my eyes to see that Johnny had tackled Tommy.

Logan then nearly slid toward me, picking up the knife before Sid could. He threatened him with it, but Sid didn’t look scared. Knowing that he could do nothing with it, Logan took the knife and chucked away from him and under a huge machine that was on the other side of the warehouse.