"Me?" He questioned before taking the phone.

[Italics on the left is Taehyung and the right is Hoseok]

TaeTae?

Hyung, it's been a while.

Haha..yeah.

Wanna hang out tonight?

Uh..sure why not.

How about in a hour, and I'll send Jungkook the address?

Okay, I'll see you then.

Hoseok hung up the phone before handing it back to Jungkook.

"Sounds like someone has a date." Jungkook sung in Hoseok's ear.

"It's not a date Kookie. I just got out of a relationship, not smart to jump into another one."

Jungkook huffed, "Hyung, you never really told me and Jimin what happened that caused you and Yoongi-hyung to break up."

"I'll tell you when I'm ready Jungkook-ssi. I'm still healing." Hoseok sighed as he put the finished meal on the dining table.

He was surprised he had the energy to make bulgogi and rice after all the packing he did today.

"I'll respect your wishes." Jungkook frowned.

"Thanks for making dinner hyung." Jimin sat down at the dining table.

"No problem, but sorry I can't stay."

"Where are you going?"

"He has a date with Taehyung." Jungkook smirked getting a hit from Hoseok. "Yah!" He yelled in returned.

"Date? With Taehyung?" Jimin made an "o" shape with his mouth.

"Brat, and it's not a date, Jimin-ssi. We're just hanging out. But I'm gonna go get ready."

Hoseok quickly morning walked up the stairs to his bedroom with pink cheeks. He took a nice steaming shower and even fixed his hair. Subconsciously, Hoseok was skimming through his clothes trying to find something appealing. He decided on a silk, red, loose-fitted shirt with the first few buttons undone. He slipped on black ripped jeans and black boots. It matched good with his curly, jet black hair he recently dyed. After he finished, he grabbed his wallet and headed downstairs.

"Jungkook-ssi, I'm ready." Hoseok walked into the living room where the couple was relaxing.

"Woah, hyung. I haven't seen you this dressed up since your birthday dinner." Jimin said in awe.

"Pictures!" Jungkook said while searching threw his kitchen counter for his Polaroid camera.

"Guys, c'mon."'Hoseok blushed.

"Say cheeese!" Jungkook squealed before taking a picture of Hoseok.

He quickly fanned the picture then handed it to Jimin. "You'll see it after your dinner with Taehyung. Let's go." Jungkook practically carried Hoseok to the car.