Ally shrugs, looking slightly disappointed. I guess she never expected Wayne to stoop that low. "I don't know. Stop him, advise him, give him a good waking up. Something, at least."

———
I'm so pissed.

We are finally getting a long weekend for Thanksgiving break yet here I am, being woken up at 7 AM by no one else but myself. My uterus has to squeeze and stab me inside so bad that I jump out of my sleep trembling and hugging my own tummy. It's so bad. Nothing is worst than waking up to having your period plus the wrath of first-day cramps.

I almost couldn't get up, but I knew I have to if I don't want to bleed everywhere on my sheets. Everyone else is still asleep at this hour so I practically crawl my way to the bathroom to pee and put on a night pad for sleep. On the way out, I grab a cup of water from the sink and proceed to pop two ibuprofen at once. Knowing the first hour is considered the least painful, I have to immediately get myself back to bed otherwise I likely won't be able to sleep when the real cramps kick in.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

That's the fourth time someone has been knocking at my door. I had it locked earlier because I didn't want my brother or anyone of the guys to walk in on me while I'm sleeping, especially if I were to accidentally leak on the bed that'll be incredibly embarrassing. Not forgetting the fact that I failed to check my phone and it has been vibrating for hours since I had it on silent so I could sleep.

I turn to my right and check the bedside drawer, noticing it's already 4:30PM on the alarm clock. My blinds are shut to the maximum so I couldn't see any sunlight at all, hence I couldn't really tell the time of day. Though the room is cool and dark, I'm practically shivering and perspiring at the same time. The pain in my lower tummy is immense now and I needed more pills. Painkiller usually only lasts me four hours at once and I always require to pop eight times in order to last me through the day. I didn't manage to sleep well either since I keep drifting in and out from the pain and the noise from outside.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Again. I grip my shirt tightly in my fist in a fetus position. I have my pillow pressed over my stomach too so a little pressure and warmth can distract me. Man, nothing works. Nothing ever works.

"Leave me alone," I weakly shout to whoever is outside knocking my door. They must've said something earlier but I've been too out of it to comprehend whatever they were saying.

"Are you okay?" I recognize it as Zac's voice. I'd get the door for him if it isn't because I barely want to leave my bed at all. I don't want to move nor talk, but clearly he won't go away until I assure him I'm not dead. I reach for my phone and hastily swipe away all the notifications. There's a couple of texts from group chats, and Cass. Cass and I text regularly since the beginning so when I didn't respond for the entire afternoon, she sort of figured out today is the start of my cycle.

I go to my messages and click on Zac.

Me: I'm fine.

I hear his phone chime from my text message. "Open up, Kelsey." He insists. I sigh, struggling to write him another text.

Me: I'm really okay. I just need rest.

Instead of replying me, he chooses to speak through the door. "What's wrong? You haven't been out all day. It's already mid-noon."

Me: Nothing. I'm just really tired and need sleep. I swear.

I mean, it will be weird telling him I'm dying inside from menstrual cramps. Nobody knows how bad it is except Cass. Wayne usually thinks that I just like to camp in my room when I'm having my periods due to moodswings. The first time I didn't come out of my room for two days, he barged in and I couldn't help but yell at him in my crazy state. Ever since then, he leaves me alone each time he notices I lock myself up for fear of facing my wrath again.