I feel like I should.
" I need to go do something would you mind watching the kids for me. I'll be back I'm not sure when maybe an hour" I said looking at Bill.
" Oh okay see you in a bit?" He said with a smile but also confused about how long he will see me.
" heh ill try to hurry" I said. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and stood up. I walk to the grass. I summoned my wings. I snapped my fingers and I had my hood on.

"Mommy where are you going" I heard Angelina ask me.

" Don't worry sweetie ill be back. I need to go do something. Dad will stay with you guys." I said smiling sweetly at her.

" Okay hurry back please" She said smiling and hugging me. I hugged her back and she ran back with her brother.

I flew up and made my way to the kingdom. I flew just above the tree's. I loved the view I had. Soon I saw the castle and the town. I made my way towards the castle doors. I soon landed in front of the castle. Since the sun was going to set soon there was only one guard outside. I had my hood on so nobody could see my face.

I walked up and the guard stood in front of the doors and tightened his grip on his sword handle.

" Name and what is your business here" He said trying to sound cold and mean. He seems new to me.

" Dipper, I came to talk to the princess" I said quietly.

" Full name, and we don't have a princess. There is only Queen Mabel" He said sounding mad

" Dipper.... I came to talk to Queen mabel. Im sorry I haven't been here in so long" I said quietly. I stopped to think about my name. I decided to just say my first name

" FULL name" He said angry that I haven't said it

" You don't need to worry about it" I said looking at him. My eyes glowed a faint blue. He looked shocked.

" Our queen is not excepting at visitors at this time. Im sorry for wasting your time" He said.

I looked at the ground and summoned a blue butterfly. Attached to it was a small letter. I sent the butterfly to find and give the letter to mabel. It flew away to the side of the castle. I walked back a few steps and waited.

" What is that" he said confused at the butterfly.

A few minutes have passed and soon someone opened the door. I saw mabel. I walked up to the door and waved my hand. The guard stepped away from the door. Mabel looked at me shocked.

" C-come in. Im sorry to keep you waiting" She said a little out of breath.

" Thank you" I said quietly

The guard looked a little upset but stepped aside. I walked in and Mabel showed me the way to the throne room. When I walked in I saw she still had my throne. She sat down on her throne and looked at me.

I looked at her and took me hood off.

" Hi Mabel" I said once I got it off. Her mouth dropped once she saw me. She got up quickly and ran up to me. She hugged me really tight.

" OMG Dipper. Why didn't you tell me you were going to visit. I would have gotten your favorite food ready. How are you. IM sorry. I didn't know that would happen. Please forgive me. Im so sorry" She started rambling apologies. I hugged her. I then remember why I came here. I left the hug and looked at her.

" Mabel I came here to tell you, Im sorry for what I did to the kingdom and what I put the town folks in. I wanted to say that I forgive you. I forgive you for everything you have ever done to me. I wanted to come here and say im sorry and I forgive you" I said smiling. I hugged her and tears appeared in my eyes. She hugged me tight