Lonely together;Trurth about Connor?

|M/n pov|
Winter had begun and all the others were fast asleep.There was this nagging feeling that the moon prince was closer to me than I expected.I closed my eyes remembering the dream I had...He sorta reminded me of Connor just without the scar...An older version more like it.
"M/n?"

"Hm?"

"Your gem is glowing."I quickly looked down to see what Para was talking about and yes it was glowing bright;it must of woke him up since he was taking a nap prior to this.
"Give me your hand."Para nods and I take hold of theirs,the light starts to glow brighter;filling up the last few holes in their chest.
"Woah,looks like I'll never need replacement rubies ever again.Thank you."

"Anything for you Para.."They smiles at me,while slowly drifting to sleep,I hummed light and ran my fingers through their hair slowly.
"You should sleep,Phosy and I will be fine."

"Okay..."

"Sweet dreams~"

|??? Pov|
"Sweet dreams~"I frowned at their little love fest...It's not fair that M/n gets to love and I don't!My life was ruined but I was lucky enough not to die like the rest but I'm no longer human,I just look like it..But M/n...I Need him!Every fiber of being craves his touch,his love...Ah his love..The love I rejected so long ago today..Yes today is that day.Dec 12...I was ashamed of myself because my parents were homophobic and I used Nikita to hide myself.It wasn't my intention to have her fall in love with me...Not one bit.I just trying to please my parents.
"Lord Aechmea?"

"What."

"M/n Is awake."

"Oh?Well isn't that just delightful, but I known that~"I swirled the content in my cup for a moment before looking at one of my handy creations.She looked like dear Nikita...
"I should destroy you after your failure to capture him.You brought me this useless head and body that won't even reanimate.Tsk pathetic!"She remains stoic as ever and I scoffed and sent her away from my room.
Hmm it's winter down there...Then I shall take him now that it's less trouble and less fighting.

I tapped my fingers on my leg and watched as M/n continued to fawn over Para.
I stood from my seat as a hole opened underneath me and fell through and resurfaced on the beach.
"Hello M/n."

"Y-you...No!Stay away from me!"

"But I love you,I've always have.You belong to me."I snapped my fingers and he was quick incased in a bubble.He screams and shouts trying to alarm Phosphophyllite and somehow it worked.Phosphophyllite was barreling towards us,I didn't run and welcomed them.
"Hello,Phosphophyllite.Don't worry I won't hurt him...Would you like to join me?"

"....Only for him."Phos walked over to the bubble and put their hand onto it.
"Wait...Can I bring another to make him happy?"I smirked,giving them permission to do so.
"Don't worry my love,you'll live in luxury and I'll stop hunting the gems."

✿✿✿

Phosphophyllite brought the one commonly called Para with them and we left to my home.Currently,M/n and Phos changed their clothing to match that of ours here on the moon.
"You look beautiful."

M/n hid behind Phos to hide himself

"I know you're wondering who I am..But it's pretty simple,It's me Connor.I somehow survived the impact but I woke up here...I searched for you all these years,I knew your parents put you in that cryo tube.I confronted them the last day before everything was destroyed but....Some parts of my memory are fuzzy but you were the only thing I could truly remember....My one and only love."

|Phosphophyllite pov|
I didn't like how he spoke to M/n nor how he looked at him.The prince left us to in the wildly large room to relax.
"Phosy,will Para wake up,soon?"

"No,not yet.Their body fell into the winter schedule, without warning that is.Three months and they'll be awake but they might wake up soon due to the temperature and non existent seasons here on the moon."He nods and leans on my shoulder with a heavy sigh.
I'm sure this decision that was made wasn't easy for him...But my soul purpose now is to protect him. I held M/n close to make him feel as comfortable as possible in this unknown environment.
"I hope the others understand why we left.."

"They will,You did this to protect them all but the moment that man breaks his promise,we leave for home."

"Yeah...Hey Phosy,I  hope I don't sound ungrateful but I've always felt alone..."All I could do was hum at this sad confession.I knew exactly how he felt,even though no was surrounded by the others while he was in that coma...I felt so out of place,so sad...So alone.
"You're not ungrateful,just honest. M/n in all honesty,you don't belong here. Nothing here in this time can comfort you in the slightest,not even Connor...He's not the same person you know.... I'm sorry you were snatched away from your world..."I couldn't help myself but I cried,I cry quite a bit but away from others.

I constantly think about how scared M/n was when the last impact happened and when he woke up to the new world...No doubt that he thought of his family and friends from the past. Even when he didn't show it,he was always lonely.

I felt a gentle and soft sensation on my cheek and felt his arms wrap around my waist.
"We're one in the same Phosy, we're both lonely surrounded by those who care for us."

"How long have you felt like this?"

"Before our time together,before I met Connor and Nikita. This may sound silly but being alone gets lonely." A chuckle rises past my lips at how he worded the last part but there is some truth to that.
"I guess we're lonely together."

"And that's fine."

∴━━━✿━━━∴

LMH💎