Chamber in the sea and the human inside

|Aculeatus pov|
My sister told me of an odd round sliver object at the bottom of the sea and like a good little brother I went to check it out.
That thing is huge...I wonder what's inside of it...
There was some type of window that would allow anyone to see inside.When I looked there was another odd silvery cylinder on the inside.

Hmm...Maybe I should pull it onto the beach.Whatever that is probably needs air.

I turned to my slug form then pulled it onto the beach were the gems would normally be during leisure time.
"Whoa!W-what is that thing?!"

"Nothing that I know of,Phos.Now lets open it."They nod,then pulls on the door alone.
"It's rusted shut!You'll have to do this one alone!"

"Right."I changed into a more humanoid form and prid the door off causing air to quickly rush in;pushing around a few loose pieces of paper.
We looked around on the inside and found objects just as strange at the cylinder.
"2019?"

"Hm?That was nearly 5,000 years ago.Is that how long this thing has been under water?"I asked Phos who was currently holding a piece of paper.
"That means whoever M/n is,he's in that thing in the center."

"I'll open it."I placed a hand on the door and pulled it off which sent the door of the pod outside.
"Gah!What the hell was that!?"I knew that voice all too well;it was Padparadscha.They looked completely terrified since the door nearly missed their head.
"Could it be that this "M/n" was a king of some sort back then?"

"Well why else would they put him inside this capsule?"

"Capsule?"Both Padparadscha and I asked Phos.They nod and showed us what they called a news paper.
"Will the time capsule survive the sixth impact?"I rose my eyebrow at the last two words.
"Okay explain that last part."

"The end of humanity as they knew it.When the last meteor struck the earth as humans called it.It created the land we live on."

"Ugh..Wh-Where am i?"We all looked over at the pod as a hand reaches out then grips the side.M/n stumbles out of the pod and onto the floor.

|M/n pov|
My vision was slightly blurred as I struggled to stand up.
"M/n?"A voice calls out to me,it was a voice I didn't recognize.
"W-who are you?"I asked as my eyes slowly adjust to the light around me.
The three figures crouch down to my level but I soon saw what they were.
The first two looked remotely normal while the third had four leg things!
"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"Calm down we're not going to hurt you!I'm Padparadscha,this is Phos and the guy that caused you to scream is Aculeatus.He seems scary but he won't hurt you."Padparadscha said touching my shoulder but pulls away when I jump.
"W-wait...Padparadscha?Isn't that the name of a gem?"They nod at me then told me to call them Para for short.
"Can you stand?"Phos asked dropping to their knees next to me with a gentle smile.
"I'm not sure but,really where am i?"

"Well..You're 5,000 year into the future if that makes sense."

"Wait what?"The three look at each other and Para picked me up;taking me outside of the chamber.The sun was bright but the warmth gave off made me feel safe.
"It looks like we're in the middle of the Sea."

"We are.After the 'Earth' was hit for the last time,this was all that's left...Sorry for your lost."

"....."My mind went blank as I looked out into nothingness...This was what was left..
My family and friends are dead....Everyone is dead,except me.
"*sigh*I'll never see another human being and here I used to daydream about something like this..."Para lowers me to the point where my feet touch the loose sand.
"Thank you."They nod with a saddened smile on their face.
"C-can you tell me about how the world looked before?"Phos asked tugging on the sleeve of my pajama shirt.
"Sure and wow...I completely forgot i was kidnapped with this on..."I said looking down at myself.
Para offered to find something for me to wear at their school.