Chapter 6

Harry's p.o.v

" This just in, a vicious and wild shapeshifter was seen on the streets of London today. A man who we have identified as john miller the towns go to guy has courageously put himself in the way of danger and tried to gently stun the animal with his car. In hope to stop it on it's path of destruction and give time for the authority's to get there to put the animal down humanly. But amongst it all, it seems that mr miller miss calculated his distance and lost his life trying to save those and him. We will remember him for his courage and as a hero."

Me and sam sat in the bait listening to the radio as they talked about Mary...listening to the lies. All of it was wrong! She wasn't the bad person in this situation!

We haven't talked yet. Sam has changed since the incident...I swear his skin is warmer...

" Sam...I'm so sorry " I whispered looking over at him as he turned his head in the opposite direction, tensing up " Sam..I didn't mean for her to get hurt Sam? " I spoke softly as I made my way over to him.

" say something Sam-"

" Go away Harry! You don't get it do you! This is your fault! She'd still be alive if it wasn't for you! " He yelled standing up and pushing me back a bit.

" Sam calm down! I'm sorry! I said I was sorry Sam! Do you think I did this on purpose?!"

" No! No Harry! Sorry won't make this better! " Sam yelled glaring at me, shaking his head as he pushed me aside and walked out to the deck of the boat.

I knew it was my fault. I mean if I didn't need saving all the maybe the people around me would be okay. Slowly I walked out of the boat and towards him, seeing how tense, angry...sad...emotional he was. Which was a first for him.

" Sam..." I whispered to him. Patting his back and leaning on the railing with him. " Sam if I could change what happened I would.." I said slowly, looking at his hurt and broken face as he leaned up off the railing.

" Harry I didn't that stuff... I just need time to calm down " He said sadly, looking over at me and sighing smally.

" Sam ... When I was in that house... I saw kids downstairs... Lots of kids, maybe near 20... I know... I know were too late ...Jeremy is gone but we can't go back empty handed. We've got to get these kids out of here Sam!" I said sternly " Mary and Jeremy would of wanted this" I added watching as he looked to me frowning.

" go on" was all he said before walking back into the boat and sitting at the table, I followed him quickly and sat opposite him, grabbing a pencil from the side and drawing on the table my plan.

" Sam in two days the authority's are going to go the mans house who killed Mary and suss it out... They'll see the kids and they'll be sent away to be killed. That's when we need to gone.. That morning before they leave."

" wait, wait, wait... How are we going to do that exactly? You said there's more then 20 there?-"

" we take a boat Sam" I said quickly, interrupting him. " just hear me out" I added smiling and standing up, thinking for a moment. " there are plenty of boats here to get those kids on and out of here... I saw a fishery boat at the end of the dock when we got here. That can hold more then we need. Sam... I need you... We need transport- some of those kids in there are as young as half a year old... We-"

" we need bloody goof luck to pull this off Harry.. No hybrid and vampire have ever pulled off something like this ever- we'd be shot on spot if caught... We need hope" sam said not sounding convinced.

" ... We need a bus" I said silently as I watched him seriously " and yes, who has ever heard of a vampire and a hybrid getting anything done but!... But that's not the case is it? It's a vampire.. A hybrid...and a shapeshifter. Wether you like it or not Sam the plan is already in action.." I said looking out the window, watching the huge fishing boat float easy along the oceans current.

" so let me get this right Harry?... You want to drive a bus to this dead guys house, load up a couple of kids- if their still there. And drive them all the way here, out them in a boat and then somehow drive this boat to freedom?" He asked sighing.

" we've got to try something Sam" I whispered sadly watching him. " we've got to try" I repeated as I sat down again, aching in pain and whining a bit...soon Harry...Harry you can rest, you gotta keep going.

" fine " he said looking up and nodding " what do you need me to do?" He asked seriously.

" you need to get a bus... We need masks and we need to do it tomorrow night in the cover of the dark " I said sternly. Making a list of what we needed.

We spent all night planning, collecting and talking about the next day... This plan will work... I'm not going back empty handed... If this doesn't work I'm not going back.

This is for you Mary.