Cuddles~ // 🇫🇮 Finland X Estonia 🇪🇪

Heyyy-
Yes I ship these 2 amazing beans.
👌
Okay. I'll just let you get into the reading,
( oof, btw, estonia IS A BOY. )
__________________

~🇪🇪 Estonia's POV~

" finn! It's not fair!" I screamed while hearing Finn chuckling in the background. " You cheated! " i put the controller on the ground and crossed my arms. I can see him wiping his eyes from the tears. " oh, cmon estonia, it's just a game!" he said.

"hmph!" I then turned around and faced the wall. Not wanting to look at him, he hugged me from the back I didn't move a Muscle. " You can get me with the hug Finn!" I said kinda angry, he just chuckled again and stood up, picked me and up and made me face him, " your not that upset are you?" he said smiling abit, " im not, I just never get to winnnn~" I say, sounding like a spoiled brat.

He Chuckled yet again,.. It's weird, he never laughs and smiles when where around people.. Strange..
He put me down, " wanna play another round?" he said, I yawned, " nahh... It's almost 2 am, we should go to sleep, " I said tired as he nodded, " alright.. I'll go sleep on the cou-" I cut him off, " no.. No, it's your house. I'm not gonna let you sleep ok the couch, good night, " I said going downstairs with him not saying any words, since he knows he can't change my opinion.

^^  time skip 4am ^^

~ 🇫🇮 Finland's POV ~

It was almost 4am and I still couldn't sleep,  I am tired. But I can't sleep.

I just layed down on my bed ans trying to sleepy before I got a knock on the door and I looked to who it was at this hour. I saw estonia, eyes tired and kinda looked... Scared?

" are... You okay estonia?.. " I asked sitting up abit. " I know this is w-weird.. But can I sleep with you t-tonight?.. " he said looking down at the floor. I thought he had a nightmare or something.. " it's fine,  you can sleep with me. " I said,  as he lifted his head up,  his face looking shocked. " r-really?.. " he said and I smiled, 

He walked up to me,  he said was wearing shorts,  and a shirt. He slowly got up the bed and sit next to me,  " don't feel unwanted, " I said,  pulling his closer,  " c'mon.. " I cuddled him in my arms,  he was... Surprisingly warm.. And he was too cute for his own being.

Estonia looked up to me with a blushing face,  " y'know.. Your always smiling and super active when none else is around.. " he asked,  I looked at his face,  he started to stop making eye contact. " I was wondering w-why?.. " he asked,  I didn't know what to answer him,  " I don't know,.. You make me feel positive and confident in myself.. " I said as I grab him close to my chest. He flinched.

" r-really?.. " I chuckled,  " of course estonia. " I said, he smiled and kissed me on the cheek. " w-wait.. What is that supposed to mean!?" I said flustered,  he started giggling,  " estonia!! Tell me! What are you trying to imply?" he started laughing,  " ESTONIAAAA-" I yelled abit flustered and I hid my face as I kicked estonia off the bed. " You don't deserve my warmth,  b**ch. " I said still hiding my face,  he was still laughing abit.

Estonia got up and layed next to me,  " it means I like you,  Finn. " he said and I sat up next to him,  " a-are.. You serious?.. " I said flustered still,  and I started stuttering. Again. " yea,.. I like you, " he looked at me abit and I looked at him as well,  a moment of silence filled the room,  he eventually broke it,  " i-im sorry,  If I sound weird,  it's just i- " he got cut off by me pulling his closer and wanting to sleep,  " Finn are you okay-" I closed my eyes,  " sh.. I like you too.. Let's talk about this tommorrow. I'm too tired.. Okay?.. "

I said abit flustered still,  and shaky. " Your shaking..  Are you really okay?" he said,  " I said,  let's go to sleep,  and we'll talk about this tomorrow,  okay Estonia..? "

" fine.. " he said,  " by the way... I love your

Cuddles~"

I just laughed- " let's go to sleep you little flirty a**. " I said and he laughed as well,

About 20 mins later and we were sleep,  im sure we slept the whole day that day. Memories just fly y'know?..

_______________

Eyyyy.
I hit more than 600 words!
It's now-

754 words.

Btw,  I just liked the idea of the bed and sleeping together.
Don't mind me fellas-