You first see Jungkook, but instantly the other six gathered behind him, big smiles on their faces.

"Thanks for letting us come last minute." Jungkook gives you a quick hug while you just awkwardly stand there.

"I didn't, but okay." you respond quietly.

Once he breaks off you lead them all into the living room, "Take a seat, I guess." you're more nervous than you are pissed at Jungkook for just showing up with no warning at all.

They thank you before they all gather around the couches, some of them sitting on the chairs and one of them sitting on the carpet.

As they get settled, you notice how unbelievably attractive they each are, all seven of them are so pretty to look at.

Another thing you didn't expect is the colors of their hair, it's different, but eye-catching. It would also work in your favor to tell them apart easily while you're getting to know them.

"I spoke to you earlier today." is all that slips out of your mouth, they stare at you for a while, all smiling at you.

Jungkook goes to stand up by you, "Yeah, they wanted to personally thank you." he says to you.

"She's prettier than you said she was." one of the guys speak up, you glare at Jungkook who just guiltily laughs.

"Who wants to introduce themselves!" he changes the subject.

The man, whose hair is a pretty dark brown, broad shoulders, and bow-shaped lips, stands up first to shake your hand.

"Hello, I'm Jin," he says, gifting you a precious smile.

"Hi Jin," you smile back then look around at the boys, after a good glance you look back at him.

"I guess you're the first really pretty girl they've seen, you kind of caught them off guard."  he says giving you a friendly wink, you giggle.

Seems like a sweet guy.

"Looks like you've got it from here." Jungkook smiles and walks over to sit by them.

"I'm Yoongi," a slightly raspy voice starts, you tilt your body to reveal where the voice came from because Jin's body was hiding it.

"Oh hello Yoongi," you smile, he gave a quick, slight smile back, crossed his arms and laid his head back to rest on the couch. He had soft gorgeous hair, a pretty cyan color.

"He isn't that friendly, well at least not that quick, he'll warm up to you sooner or later." Jin whispers slightly as you both look at his adorable face stay still while he rests.

"As for the rest of the boys, no specific warnings I'd need to give you." he says squinting his eyes as his mind thinks.

"Warnings?" you ask, nervously laughing.

"That's the best way you could put it." he shrugs.

"Well, who else is there to meet?"

"You see that redhead right there, who is giving a big, smile to Jungkook," his finger points indicating who he is talking about even though it isn't necessary because each of them stands out thanks to their hair colors.

"Yeah," is all you say, waiting for him to continue.

"He might give off the impression that he's a little intimidating, but he's actually a very good guy, I think you'd both end up really liking each other."

As you admire him, you notice how perfectly he was made. Sharp facial features, a prominent jaw and a smile that could light up a room.

You nod in confirmation that you're still listening to him for him to continue on.

"Well, the redhead's name is  Taehyung, or Tae; which ever one you prefer."

'Taehyung' you mumble to yourself to memorize it, hopefully, you won't forget all of them by the end.

You're kind of mesmerized by how special they seem so far, they aren't normal boys.

"You guys seem really okay to be around," you give him a reassuring smile.

He lays his hand on your left shoulder. You both lean your heads closer to each other to talk about each one of them as they goof around and laugh.

"The one with the silvery-purple hair is Namjoon, very smart, mostly leads instead of follows and has a very unique heart,"

"Hoseok is the one with the black hair, at times he maybe a little too energetic, but it's admirable."

"Lastly, we have Jimin, he is the one with the slightly curled blonde hair, he's the one who got your number, he's a very caring person when he wants to be one." he smiles, gives you a nod and walks over to the couch where.

So the blonde one was the sweet voice that called.

You look back at where Jungkook, the redhead and the blondie are sitting. The blonde one notices you glancing, as he looks up at you, you smile and give a slight bow but he blushes and looks away.

Yeah, it's him.

{author}

-sorry for the long chapter :((