Today was an exception, Jimin was busy today because Yoongi was taking him on a date so that means Taehyung will be alone for today.

Taehyung sighed as he lie down on the bed, thinking what he could do today. He decided to go to the forest and change into his wolf form. He didn't shift to his wolf form in a long time and missed it so much.

Before he exited the mansion, a maid came. "Young master, can you please tell me where you are going? Master Jungkook told me that I always have to know where you are heading to." The maid, Chinsun, said. "I'm just gonna walk, I need fresh air. And please just call me Taehyung or Tae." Taehyung said showing his boxy smile and the maid smiled back. "Yes youn-I mean Tae." The maid bowed and left.

The forest was very near to the mansion so Taehyung just walked there. When he arrived there, he hid behind a big bush to remove his clothes and shift into his wolf form.

(Tae's wolf form ^)

(Tae's wolf form ^)

He then ran. He howled happily when he felt the wind run through his white fur. He felt happy but he still missed his mate. 'It's okay, only one day is left and I can finally be with Kookie.' He thought in his mind. He felt free but he also felt like someone was watching him.

He looked around and saw eight wolves behind him. He tried as fast as to run back to the mansion. Suddenly everything went black and he fell on the ground.

"After all these years, we finally found you. My beautiful male omega."

*****************************
Cliffhanger!!! Hi, hope you all enjoy this chapter. What'll do you think happened to Taehyung? Can you guess who one of the wolves is?

Meme time!