Chapter 26

NICOLAS POV

There she stood.. Looking like angel, my angel in white dress.

"I had always dreamed of this day,  my mate cooking for me in my kitchen" I said startling her.

She swirl around, "You scared me" She said placing her palm on her chest..

I tugged her hair behind her ear..her scent driving me crazy..
Whole day today I only crave to take her in my arms and kiss her..

"Dinner is ready.. Why don't you go and Bring Amy.. Still I serve it" She told me..

I nodded at her and went to get Amy..

"Dada.., Am not Hungwy.. I want to play more" She said pouting.. I chuckle.. "Sure pumpkin ! But frist eat.. Then you can play as much as you want.. Ok" She nodded.. Giving me a big smile.

I kissed her head picking her in my arms.. My heart skips each time she  calls me Dada..

The words from the note flashes in my mind.. He threatened to take my mate and Daughter..

'don't worry Nick, We will keep them safe' zayn assured me..

I know, my whole kingdom will keep her face.. Still the death.. I already had meetings with my warriors to protect Laila, Ell and Amy...

As much as I know he, will not dare to enter my territory and hurt my Luna, I don't want to be over confident and risk my mates safety..

I trust my people, they have waited along with me for their Luna Queen, Laila was not just their Queen but a blessing for moon goddess.. So they are bound to love and protect her with their lives.

"I cooked spaghetti!" Laila told us.. She started to feed Amy.. Forgetting her own plate..

She is perfect Luna..

......
"Nick....!" Laila moan.. As I prepared kisses on her neck.. Sound of my name.. Making me groan.. I want more...!!

My hand slip inside her top.. Caressing her tummy.. So soft...
Electric tingles ran through our bodies.. Pleasure shooting as my mouth met her skin..

So beautiful.!!

"Hmm!" she moan again.. I slammed my mouth on her soft gasping lips.. So sweet!!

I sucked on her lower lip, biting on them.. She response at her best..
I left her when she was completely out of breath.. And side before me had me craving for more, my laila lay underneath me with flush red cheek, uneven breathing and her thick hairs sprawled on pillow underneath.. I wanted so badly mark her and had her screaming my name in pleasure..

I stare down at her blanching my weight, "Your eyes are dark" She whisper.. "Zayn wants to take over.. He wants to mark you" I told her..

I watch as her expression turned to nervousness.. "Am I going fast ?" I asked her laying beside her I took her in my arms..

"Yeah! A little.., it just that for you it's slow but for me.. It just ao overwhelming.. Everything is new.. I never had a relationship so.. " She told me truth.. "I know.. You want to..." She trail off.. And I knew what she wanted to say..

"I will wait, as long as you are ready.. Ok" I told her.. She nodded at me..  "And the fact that, I am the only man touch you like that makes me want you more" I whisper into her ear.. Making her red.

I kept caressing her waist.. She had a distinct look deep in thoughts.. I tighten my hold on her giving her waist a light squeeze.. "What are you thinking?" I asked her.