Chapter 21

NICOLAS POV

She is so beautiful, like an illusion.. My fingers itches to touch her.. She is like a sweet drug..and zayn was making it difficult for me to think straight.. As he kept on reminding how beautiful she looks.

And when she said my name, I was on verge of dragging her into my arms and kiss her like a starving animal. Well. I was a part Animal.

My Laila........ Sweet Laila....

I was watching her as she slowly bite down on her sandwich.

"Tell me about your childhood" I asked her, I already knew everything but I wanted to hear her voice. And she always looks into my eyes when she talks, her beautiful dark brown orbs where I want to get lost.

"Childhood?.." She frown.. "It was like  every other girls, Normal, I am second child, I complete my high school." She stopped speaking, And I saw how she gulped, her face sadden

"I couldn't continue studying further, I wanted to become A doctor.." She told me. looking down.

"Why!?" I asked as I opened a bottle of water for her and gave it to her.

"I lost my parents and big sister in a car accident, after that I was legal guidance of Ell and Amy soo" She trail off.

I tucked her hair behind her ear which where blocking her face.

"You miss your parents?" I asked her.. She raised her head a sad smile on her face. And my heart clenched.

"I do! But I miss My dad most" She said, "Were you close to your dad?" I asked.

"I was close to everyone.. But I could feel Mom in Ell as she is exact replica of mom.., and Amy is just like her Mother my sister Leila," She told me.

"My Dad was petty cool, I have rarely seen him getting angry, he was my rock" She said.. And looked away. I saw a drop of tear fall on her finger.

Turning her completely toward me I wipe away her tears sticken cheeks. Zayn growled 'you made our mate sad.. Nick..' He crawl at my head.. I ignored him and focus on Laila.

"I... I am. Sorry.. I didn't mean to.. Cry..!" She said. "Shhh..!! You know how brave you are love" I said she gaze at me.

"And I can be sure that if your Dad is watching you, he must be feeling very proud" I told her softly, she smiled at me.

She hold my hand and squeeze it "Thank you Nick, I feel better" She told me, she was above to take her hand away but i Didn't let her and intervene our fingers.

She looked down at our fingers "Thank you for sharing everything with me" I said.

There was continuous tingles shooting from our fingers, her  hands were smooth while mine were rough.

Her delicate fingers would just crack with just little pressure from me.. I hold them with atmost care.

We didn't speak for a while I let her enjoy the surrounding. She had removed her sandals and now feeling the grass.

"Come," I said getting up, she took my hand and got up with me.

I took her near the stream and and we both sat on a huge Rock, "Stretch your feet in water, its cold but feels great" I told her.

We both were sitting close to each other my chest touching her back slightly.

She put her toes in Water first then dip her feet fully. I too put my feet in water.

"wow.. It's cold.. But the running water feels good" She said turning towards me.

"Do you believe in love at first sight Laila??" I asked her..