She huffed, tired and irritated. "What?"

"Beg."

~*~
A/N: You can stop here and read the next ch. without missing anything, but if you're thirsty...carry on 😅🙃🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, IF THE LAST SMUT SCENE WAS NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA, SKIP THIS PART! ❤ You ready? You sure? Okay, let's go~
~*~

"W-what?"

There. That soft gasp when something surprises her, like my tongue in the crook of her neck or my fingers unexpectedly inside her.

The bulge that had started earlier came raging back to life, so strongly that it was nearly painful, so I quickly released the belt and buttons of my pants that kept it constricted.

"You heard me." I muttered as my hand drifted over myself, the need for release too strong to fight. "Or should I say hello to Bacon for you?"

"N-" she cut herself off, obviously struggling. Y/N wasn't one to beg, but for her friends, her family, she would give me what I wanted.

"No. P...please."

I dropped my head back onto the pillows and bit my lip when my hand gripped the aching member.

Yes.

"Is that the best you can do?" I asked, sliding my fingers over the tip and biting back a groan at the moisture already there.

Only you, Kitten. I can only get this hard for you.

Slowly, I pumped myself. She paused, and even though I couldn't see her, I could imagine the face she was making. Her eyebrows drawn together in that perfect blend of confusion and worry, while those perfect lips pressed tightly together.

Just like when my lips and tongue drifted over her thighs, teasing her as I made my way to her core, where those sweet juices were always waiting for me.

My cock twitched at the memory and I hissed. "Beg me, Y/N. Make me want to let h-him go." I flicked my tongue out, desperate for a taste of her and nearly whimpering when I didn't find it.

"Please..." her voice was feather soft, drifting over me like her silk sheets.

My hand pumped faster, squeezing and releasing my shaft in a torturous rhythm. Her voice and that word were enough to send me over the edge. But I wanted more. I wanted every part of her I'd had before and then some. So much, that she would never be able to leave me again. That she wouldn't want to.

"S-say my n-name, Y/N." I grunted, pleasure washing over me and covering my skin with bumps as if I were cold, while my mind filled with images of us.

I was behind her, thrusting into that tight pussy, one hand gripping her waist while the other cupped her neck, pulling her against my chest so I could penetrate deeper. Each thrust forcing a gasp or a moan from lips that would be raw from my kisses. And her neck....that lovely, perfect column, would be stained with my marks so all the world know she was taken. And when I wanted to drive her higher, torture her over that edge, I would suck and nibble the sweet spot only I knew until she cried out my name...

There was a pause. She'd likely figured out what I was doing, but I was too far gone to care.

"Yoongi," she sighed quietly, her own voice low and rough. "Yoongi, please."

Perfect.

"F-fuck," I moaned, feeling that wonderful tightness coil in my belly. "Just like that, b-babyg-girlll..."

Now I'd flipped her over, throwing one leg over my shoulder as I pounded her, her chest bouncing with the impact. The air filled with the sound sound of our moans and skin slapping together. Her core squeezing me, as my movements got sloppy...

"A...a-hhhh, Y-Y/N..."

I panted, my hand pumping wildly as I came so hard, I crunched forward and lifted from the bed. Waves of pleasure crashed over me so intensely I was certain that even the strands of my hair could feel it. When I could breathe again, I smiled.

"Good girl~"

"Fuck you." She snapped.

I chuckled darkly. She definitely knew.

"Tch. Soon, Kitten. Very soon." I cleared my throat and took a deep, satisfied breath. "Just for that, I'll send Baekhyun home," I licked my lips, already itching for another, real, round. "And Jagi, the next time I find one of them, I won't settle for anything else but you."

I hung up before she could reply and used the tissues beside the bed to clean myself. There was no way in hell I'd let her go that easily. When I was ready, I found Hobi in the living room. He tried but failed to hide his embarrassed laughter. Apparently I hadn't been as quiet as I'd hoped.

"Feel better?" He asked, giggling.

"Yah!" I shook my head at him, only a little embarrassed. "Shut up. Let's drop him off and go home. I'll see Y/N next time."

Hobi picked Baekhyun up and tossed him over his shoulder as if he were drunk, then frowned at me. "Next time?"

I nodded and followed him out of the apartment with Y/N's belongings. "I know where she is. Now I just have to go get her."