"Um...Y/N," he looked me up and down quickly, before noticing the phone in my hand, "are you okay?"

Define okay...

"Y-yeah, just a little jittery. Sorry."

He nodded. "Okay, well the others are wait-"

As he spoke, an idea flashed to life in my brain. "Call Ko-Jungkook!" I yelled, suddenly excited.

Minseok frowned, confused at my outburst. "What? Why?"

I shook my head as my screen lit up with another call. Crap! "Just call him, please!" I gently pushed him away and closed the door. "And tell him to come over. Now!"

"B-"

I snapped the lock into place before answering the phone, dimly aware of Minseok's voice drifting through the wood.

"But why can't you do it?"

I ignored him and accepted the call, my voice shaking with adrenaline. "Yeoboseyo." Too close.

"Good job, Jagi," Yoongi hummed. I could hear the smirk in his voice and it made me want to give him a kimchi slap. We'd never once laid hands on each other in violence, but considering the situation, I was tempted.

Please, you'd never slap him. Not even with cabbage.

"Did you see it?" He asked, excitment making him sound giddy.

"No."

He sighed, the excitement fading. "Go look at it. I'll wait."

Rolling my eyes, I opened the new message and gasped, nearly dropping the phone, my knees replaced with rubber.

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
I knew she saw it when she gasped. The sound making my pulse jump. Quietly, I left Hobi in the living room where he had moved Baekhyun to the couch to keep an eye on him, and walked into the bedroom. Unlike our room, it lacked Y/N's personality but for my purposes, it was perfect.

"Y-you can't hurt him," she whispered, her voice barely audible as I locked the door then lay on the bed and tucked a hand behind my head.

I chuckled. "Babygirl, I can do anything, it's just that I shouldn't."

"Why are you doing this?" Now she sounded tired and hurt.

I narrowed my eyes at the ceiling. "I'm just reminding him - and you -  who you belong to."

Silence filled the air before she let lose a string of curses that had me beaming in delight. There was the fiery Y/N I loved so much, who took no crap and gave back what was given.

"MIN YOONGI, I SWEAR TO FUCKING CHRIST! YOU DON'T OWN ME. GO BE WITH IRENE, DAMNIT! AND. LET. ME. GO."

The mention of Irene, and her demand, wiped the smile from my face as I sat up, furious.

"Never" I snarled, squeezing the phone so hard my hand ached. She scoffed into the line and I knew she was about to hang up.

"End this call, Y/N, and I will hurt him. I swear it." If she knew me as well as I thought, she would realize that right now, I meant every word I'd just said. Her breath hitched again and a dark idea sprung to mind.

"I'll make you a deal, sweetheart," I mumbled, my hand sneaking from behind my head to my chest, grazing up and down the middle in long, lazy strokes. When she stayed quiet, I smiled. She was still here. She was listening.

Always putting others first, huh, babygirl?

"Do something for me, and I'll let him go....For now."