40 | ❛Sounds About Right❜

❛ We're pretty good 

Sitting on the couch in sweatpants and one of Tom's hoodies after a long day of filming, Blair dropped her head on the Brit's shoulder and yawned

Sitting on the couch in sweatpants and one of Tom's hoodies after a long day of filming, Blair dropped her head on the Brit's shoulder and yawned. Tom glanced down at her and smiled before reaching down and lacing their fingers together. Blair studied the television playing in Tom's trailer and sighed, "Jake and Amy should just move in together already," the girl randomly announced causing Tom to laugh in disapproval. "They're not even dating. It's only season two."

Blair shrugged, "Ten bucks says they'll move in by season four."

Tom scoffed, "That's if the show continues for four seasons."

At Tom's comment, Blair looked up in shock, "This show is great! Of course it will have four seasons!"

Tom held his hands up in defense and lifted himself off the couch, "It is good, but sometimes ratings fall," he logically said before opening his fridge and grabbing a water bottle. "What would you know about ratings? You've never starred in a television show," the girl defended while rising to her feet and pausing Brooklyn 99. "You haven't either," he smirked as if he had just won their little match. "I've been in a television film which has the same qualities, and it's been renewed for a second movie because of the ratings. It's a thing," she retorted with her hands on her hips. 

Tom wandered over to her and took her hands off her hips and placed them on his shoulders before placing his own hands on her hips very smoothly. "I believe you."

The girl let out a little 'ha' victoriously before Tom cut her off by dropping his hands and walking back to his kitchenette in his trailer. He grabbed cheese from his fridge and began slicing it for some crackers when Blair snuggled up to his side and wrapped an arm around his waist. He placed a light kiss on her forehead before glancing back down at the knife as it sliced into the cheese. "So, what do you say we try this thing?" he wondered as the girl looked up at him confused. "What thing?"

"You know, this boyfriend-girlfriend thing," he casually said while continuing to slice the cheese and place it onto a plate with the crackers. Blair laughed and shook her head before patting his chest and walking to the other side of the counter and leaning on it. "Want to give a girl a warning first, Tom?" she chuckled. Tom grinned and placed his knife down, "What do you mean? We're pretty good, you and I. Look, darling, I like you and you clearly like me. What more do you need?"

Tom walked to Blair once more and placed his hands on her hips and she looped her arms around his neck. "We're pretty good, Mabel. I think we could totally dominate this boyfriend-girlfriend thing."

"You think so, do you?" she giggled. Tom pressed his lips to her's and she melted into his touch. He pulled away for just a brief second to mumbled a 'yes' before kissing her once more. Blair smiled against his lips and she released one of her arms from around his neck to pat his chest and push him away so she could speak. He frowned as she broke the kiss and she lifted her hand to his cheek and ran her thumb over his smooth skin, "Yeah, let's try this thing," she whispered.

Tom smiled wide, "I knew you couldn't say no to me." 

Blair rolled her eyes, "You are so arrogant. I've got to teach you to hide that stupid smirk," she reprimanded while Tom's grip on her waist tightened. "And how are you going to do that, love?"

She grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck yet again before connecting their lips and pulling him down slightly so he was leaning over her. "I have a few ideas," she breathed out against his skin. 

Tom smirked more this time and continued to kiss the girl he had so easily fallen for and knew instantly that he had her wrapped around his finger, just as she did to him.