19: Member Who Introduced Y'all

Wonho: I.M
You and Changkyun met awhile back at a coffee shop and clicked. You were practically the same person. At first he had a crush on you but quickly found out that you would be more of a better option for Hoseok. You were both awesome people and you both deserved something good to happen in your lives. He would set up a blind date for you two at a ramen shop. It ended up being the best first date both of y'all had been on in a hot minute. You made sure to thank Changkyun as soon as it was over.

(A/N: totally straight)

Kihyun: Shownu

Hyunwoo was your best friend and you were his best friend. He'd known you for what seamed like ages. He was like an older brother who wanted nothing more to protect you. That was one of the reasons why he kept you hidden from idol life. While you knew a lot of what went on and about his members, you never met them nor did anyone from Starship even know who you even were. It wasn't until you were crying in Hyunwoo's chest because your boyfriend/girlfriend of 2 years had broken up with you for absolutely no reason when he thought about maybe introducing you to one of his members. When you were crying and ranting he imagined you and Kihyun and it made sense. He knew he would either be a good distraction or be able to help you over come your heartbreak. He'd wait a day or two to bring it up to you and within a week or so he'd bring Kihyun with him when he came to visit.

(A/N: I don't typically Ship people but Showki is def one of my ult Kpop ships

(A/N: I don't typically Ship people but Showki is def one of my ult Kpop ships.)

Minhyuk: Hyungwon
You and Hyungwon had been good friends for a month or so. He invited you over to the dorm to binge watch some movies and whatever because he was bored. Fortunately for him, you were free and bored as well. You showed up at their dorm with some snacks and Hyungwon opened the door then gave you a hug. "Just a heads up, Some of the guys are being annoying and want to binge with us," he said as he released you from the hug. This made you laugh, "that's fine with me!" He scoffed and led you into the dorm. When you got to the living room you saw Minhyuk, Jooheon, and Hoseok goofing off before seeing you. You made eye contact with Minhyuk and your heart (of course) skipped a beat. Hyungwon cleared his throat, "alright, (Y/N), these are the members," he pointed at them as he introduced all of them. "Guys this is (Y/N), don't be too odd." Minhyuk stood up and shook your hand. You ended up sitting next to him once the movies started.