1O: Song Preference // Young God by Halsey

Shownu:

"Do you feel like a young god? You know the two of us are just young gods."

You laid against his chest while sitting on a bench that over looked the city line of (whatever city I'm not creative today.) You took a deep breath as you took in the view. It was overwhelming and beautiful. He hummed and looked down at you. You looked up at your handsome boyfriend and couldn't help but smile at him. "What?" "You took a deep breath." "Yeah people do that." He scoffed and nodded. You giggled and took the last swig of a bottle of bourbon you both shared and giggled again. "Do you think this is what royalty feels like?" "What.. drunk?" "No. Like..." you waved your hand in front of y'all to the skyline. "Like this is everything we own. Our kingdom." He laughed and held me tighter. "I think you've had your intake of alcohol tonight, babe." "What?? You don't feel like a King? A God?" "Baby, I'm an idol." "I know but don't you just feel like a young god? Because I do. We are young gods and the world is ours." He laughed at your drunk mumblings and kissed the top of your head.

Wonho:

"I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool, for a while now. Drowning my thoughts out with sounds."

You sat at the bottom of a swimming pool with your knees pulled up to your chest. You were overthinking about things that were out of your control. You knew deep down you shouldn't worry yourself with these things but you couldn't help it. It was bothering you. "Yah! (Y/N), what are you doing down there?" You heard someone holler down at you. You looked up and cracked a smile. Crouching by the edge of the pool, you saw your best friend, Hoseok looking down at you with a concerned look plastered on his face. You shrugged, "just thinking." "Oo that can be dangerous." You scoffed and nodded slightly. "Want some company though?" You nodded again. You watched him climb down a latter and then walk toward you. He sat down next to you and looked down at you. "Want to talk about it?" You shrugged, "I mean it's nothing in particular, just some anxieties." He nodded. He knew you had a hard time letting people in and didn't want to push you to say anything or like that. He wasn't sure how to help but decided that just sitting next to you and listening to the noises around y'all would be sufficient unless you told him otherwise.

Minhyuk:

"I know you want to go to heaven but you're human tonight."

With Minhyuk, you always felt like you were up in the stars and clouds. Your love was out of this world and it was wild. You made each other feel immortal and like Gods. Often you would find one of you pull one of the other out of the clouds and remind each other that you both are humans and even though everything was at the tip of your fingers, you couldn't grasp all you're dreams and wishes.

Kihyun:

"Forever cursed in love are the observant, forever slave to the detail."

True beauty was one person. Yoo Ki-hyun. You memorized everything about him. From his laugh, from the way he crinkled his nose when something confused him. You learned all his quirks and loved all the flaws. He was the love of your life. Your favorite person in the entire universe. When you were with him, you wished it would last forever. Even if it was just a trip to the gas station. Some would say you were super head over heals for him or even cursed by his charms but you ignored their comments. End of the day you loved him and he loved you and that meant everything.

Hyungwon:

He says, "Ooh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends? I'm a king and you're a queen and we will stumble through heaven."

You laid in a field with Hyungwon one summer night. Your head was resting on his chest while his hand rubbed circles on your left hip. You both were mesmerized with the stars and the sounds of one another's heart beat. It was silent but your mind started to run out with questions of the future with him. This moment was perfect but would it last forever? You took a deep breath before sitting up and running your hand through your hairs. "Are you ok?" He softly whispered while sitting up as well. He pulled you close to him and kissed your shoulder. You nodded, "yeah, my mind is just all over the place right now." "Yeah?" You nodded. "Well what are you thinking?" You were silent for a bit trying to find the strength not to cry while admitting. You eventually took a deep breath before softly saying, "what our future will be. Will it be perfect like it is now or will it get to a point where we become strangers and forget one another?" Your voice cracked a bit causing him to wrap his arms around you while he mumbling a "hey." You sniffled a little bit and shed a few tears but fell into his chest. "Baby, our names are going to be well known. We're gonna be legends as the kids who made it. We were meant for forever. I love you. You love me. Love will be the shield to the craziness." He kissed your lips softly before saying, "besides, even if, God forbid, we didn't work out, you are too amazing to forget about. It will always be you."

(A/N: ok Nicholas Sparks. Wtf sLuTdRoP4kPoP? Lmfaooooo.)

Jooheon:

"He said, "oo Baby girl don't get cut on my edges, I'm the king of everything and oh my tongue is my weapon."

The duality of Lee Jooheon was breath taking. He was the sweetest person in the world but like everyone else he had his bad days. He would feel the stress of being an idol and sometimes would snap or become cold. He would instantly apologize when he would snap at you and would feel bad. He tried really hard to calm himself so he wouldn't lash out at you because his tongue was a weapon when he is upset. He really didn't want to cause you any pain due to his anger. He didn't want you to cause you any heartache or hurt with the edges of the baggage he has as an idol and as a person.

I.M:

"If you want to go to heaven, you should fuck me tonight."

You were mesmerized by him. That was the only logical reason why a holy child like you would be making out with Im Chankyun in a random closet at a magazine office. You both were feeling each other up and moaning into the kiss. While feeling you up his hand trailed down to your button. When he undid the button you pulled away causing him to pout. "Why are you running away?" "This isn't right.. I'm sorry." He sucked his teeth while pulling your closer. "Why is it not right? Is it because God banned fun?" I stayed quiet while looking up at him. He put some hair behind my ear and scoffed at my reaction. "Let me show you what heaven feels like, baby. Having fun is no sin." He then latched his lips back to yours.

••••••••••••
This was SHIT I am so sorry.
Omg I lost inspiration && I hate everything about this. Omg
(Hoseok's was probably the most decent one.)

Pls stay for better preferences in the future. I'll try not to let y'all down no more.

Upcoming Preferences:
• You being cold
• Skinship
• Them as 3oh!3 songs