O7: You Wanting To Break Up

Scenario: For weeks, you and him have been fighting and it was getting out of control. There was just no love there anymore, just hatred and disgust. During a fight, you couldn't take it anymore and and said, "You know what, fuck it. I'm done fighting. I'm done. It's over."

Shownu:
As soon as you said it was over he grabbed your shoulders to try to calm you down. You ended up shoving him and hitting his chest to try to get him off of you. No matter how much you hit him or verbally abused him telling you to get off, he still held you and ended up pulling you into a hug as you broke down sobbing into his chest, he hugged you tight and kissed the top of your head before whispering: "Let's not make any drastic decisions right now, okay? Let's talk about this rationally. I know we know how to do that."

Wonho:
Out of all the members, he would be the most surprised by you ending your relationship. The fight honestly got blown out of proportion and he couldn't wrap his head around how it happened in the first place. He being the emotional one in the group teared up right after you said that you wanted to leave. "Please, please baby stay. We can fix this."

Minhyuk:
He knew you're ass was dramatic as hell and knew that you were threatening this but doubted that you were actually serious. Sure, you both had been fighting like cats and dogs for the past week but it wasn't at the point where you needed to break up. He sucked in his breath and gave you a 'really bitch?' face. "Oh you want to break up because we are fighting over how eggs are supposed to be cooked? That's fucking stupid and you know it."

Kihyun:
Reality sinks in as he realizes how childish these last few weeks have been. He knows you both were in the wrong with what was going on. He got really quiet and watched you scoff and walk toward your shared bedroom to start packing. It was as if he was frozen as he watched you walk. He gulped and looked at the floor as a tear fell down his cheek. He didn't want you to leave. He slowly made his way to the bedroom and his heart broke even more as he saw you packing. As your back was turned to the door he emptied your suitcase onto the floor causing you to get even more annoyed. Before he could say anything he made his way toward you and held your hand. He choked out a sob before telling you, "Please, don't leave."

Hyungwon:
He was still heated because of the fight and wanted to get the final word in this fight. Right now he didn't care what would happen because his head was clouded with anger and hurt. He was tired of you hurting him when all he wanted to do was love you. To treat you like the queen like you deserved. However, he couldn't do that if you would not let him. "Ok fine, don't let the door hit you on the way out."

Jooheon:
You saying it was over was no surprise. He was actually thinking about ending it as well. You both just weren't happy any more and the feeling was just not there anymore. It killed him to feel this way because once upon a time you he believed you were the love of his life and the one. He took a deep breath before nodding. "I agree."

I.M:
He would get infuriated because you would throw the threat in his face once again. You always threatened to leave because he infuriated you a lot because he made snarky comments and shit like that. Every time you would threaten it, he would always convince you to stay but this time was different and took you by surprise. "Again? You threaten us to break up once again? You know what, I will always love you but if you want to leave than get the fuck out because I am done with this shit, too."
••••••••••••

If you have read my EXO and Got7 book you'll realize I'm a lazy bitch and just have used the same scenario for all of them.. lmfao sorry I suck. Love y'all.

I hate this topic bc it makes me more emo than needs to be. I mean who would want to break up with these studs? Makes me super sad.

Anywhore, Which one was your fave or gave you feels? Tbh mine was Jooheon's. It was super sad but relatable, especially because it reminded me of my ex fiancé (yes I was engaged at one point but it's whatever. 'Young love is such dumb love' ya know?) But yeah.... Out of all of them that was the one I actually shed a tear for. Lol why am I such a wreck.

(After editing I realized I realized I really liked Shownu's but I still like Jooheons the best bc I'm an emo fuck."

Upcoming Preferences:
• You Walking Down The Isle
• Nicknames
•Song Preference // Young God by Halsey