11: You Being Cold

I.M:
Y'all ever see "That 70s Show?" Welp, in this situation Changkyun would be Kelso and your poor unfortunate soul would be Jackie. You would inform him that you were cold hoping he would either hug you or give you his jacket but no. Changkyun would look down at you disappointed. "Well damn, (Y/N), I can't control the weather. It's your damn fault you didn't bring a jacket. I warned ya." After he said that, Hoseok would hit him and glare at him. This caused you to giggled and run to Hoseok and hugged him for warmth. However, little did you know this little stunt was about to get you really warm if you catch my drift.

Shownu:
To be honest, he could already tell you were cold because he noticed you somewhat shivering even though you did bring a hoodie. Before you could say anything to him about wanting to go home and snuggle because it's cold, he handed over his jacket causing you to look at him with a raised eyebrow. "How?" He just shrugged, "you've been shaking and have goosebumps. C'mon let's get home. This is snuggle weather." He wrapped his arm around you and led you home without saying anything else.

Minhyuk:
You sat in between him and Hyungwon. You were binge watching some KDrama. You really wanted to pay attention but you were super chilly. Minhyuk went to put his arm around you and became shook. "Jagi, you cold?" You nodded shyly causing Hyungwon to laugh. Minhyuk wasn't in a laughing mode however since he was a bit worried. "Get under this blanket. Let me know if you're cold next time." You blushed and nodded as you cuddled into his chest.

Hyungwon:
He warned you that coming to visit him on a MV set would be miserable. It was cold, boring, and you didn't get to see him because he was too busy practicing a dance routine that none of the boys could get right. They were all cold and you could tell so you didn't really want to complain because you were just sitting there watching but you were so cold. Hyungwon finally got a break and he ran straight to you with a big smile on his face. He kissed your cheek while holding both of your hands. "How are you holding up?" You looked at him while biting your lip. You didn't want to tell him because he'd sass you and tell you that he warned you and all that jazz. "I-I'm doing grea-" "you're cold aren't you?" You silently cussed as you realized he caught you. He rolled his eyes and started to laugh. "I told you so."

Kihyun:
Y'all were out with friends one night and it was chilly. Even though you wore a sweater and a coat you were still shivering and your teeth were slightly chattering. You didn't even have to say anything to Kihyun because he just looked at you and laughed. He would wrap your in his arms and rock you side to side. He would be soft af and would whisper into your ear while moving back and forth saying, "did you know this is what penguins do when they're cold?" It was super cute.

Wonho:
Like Kihyun, he would already know you were cold. You weren't complaining about being cold to him but to your best friends. You would be jumping up and down to get warm but nothing would work. You heard a laugh behind you before feeling familiar strong arms from behind. He kissed the top of your head and rubbed your arms to warm you up. Your friends would gush over how cute you both were causing you to blush.

Jooheon:
You had just started dating Jooheon and were at the shy parts of your relationship. It was a unusually cool night and you were cold. You were somewhat nervous on telling him you were cold because you didn't want to seam whiny or weak. Unfortunately, a gust of wind went by causing you both to shiver. "Shit it's cold," you mumbled before covering your mouth. He laughed and nodded, "yeah it's cold, let's go get something warm in our systems. There's a good cafe right around the corner." He grabbed your hand and led you to the cafe.
••••••••••••
Here ya go. Another Monsta X update. Trying to feed y'all as much as I can because I'm unemployed right now. Hope it's not too trash.

Which one did ya like? I enjoyed Shonwu's bc that's husband material right there.

Upcoming Preferences:
Skinship
You as 3oh!3 Songs
Random Songs