16: You Wanting Them To Do Your Makeup

Jooheon:
When you ask him to do your makeup he is a tad bit confused but do it for you. While he put on your makeup he would be holding his breath and biting his lip while concentrating.

I.M:
When you asked him, he wouldn't ask any questions or anything. He would just lead you to the bathroom and would brush the hairs away from your face after getting your makeup bag, "what are the steps again, Babe?"

Wonho:
When you asked him he tried to tell you there was a high chance he'd mess up because it was complicated procedure. Honestly, he was nervous that he would somehow hurt you. After, convincing him that it wouldn't be bad or you wouldn't get hurt he would agree. His nerves did come back after he started to work on your eyes.

Hyungwon:
When you ask him, he's look up from his phone and gave you a confused look. "Huh?" You would repeat your request and he would sigh and get up. "Ok, let's go." He would start and do pretty good but when he did your eyeliner he'd accidentally cuss when he done fucked it up.

Shownu:
You asked him mostly because you know that he was on"Lipstick Prince" And you wanted to see his skills. He would stare at you for a bit then shrug and get up. "Hmm, ok. Might give you a unibrow though," he'd jokingly say. "Never mind then," you'd say making him laugh. "Baby girl chill, I'll prob be rusty but I promise I won't make you look goofy."

Minhyuk:
He'd get a bit excited when you asked. He was confident he'd do amazing. Even if it wasn't the best, he knew it was gonna be fun and be something new. He'd be smiling and making faces the whole time. It lowkey concerned you but not as much as when he'd gasp loud when he messed up and would reach for a makeup wipe.

Kihyun:
When you asked, out of all the members he'd be the most down. He didn't judge or anything. Kinda like Minhyuk, he was totally confident that he was gonna do hella good. Which, suprisingly, or unsurprisingly, he'd do an amazing job. Honestly, the best out of all the members.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This was a beautiful mess. Kinda like me. Lmfaooo it's kinda cracky. Idk if y'all think it's chill or nah but meh as the kids say "it be like that sometimes."

Anywhore, which one did y'all like? I liked Shownu's lol. 

P.S I wore my Monsta X merch today. I felt like a bad bitch

Had to screenshot bc apparently with the hearts it is a "video" lmfao

Had to screenshot bc apparently with the hearts it is a "video" lmfao. I don't get it

Upcoming Preferences• Where You Met• Song Preference/ Canceled by Bryson Tiller• Which Member Introduced Y'all

Where You Met
Song Preference/ Canceled by Bryson Tiller
Which Member Introduced Y'all

<< REMEMBER: to drink water && to slut drop for kpop >>