How am I supposed to feel

Start from the beginning

My mind running over every single 'uhhh oh umm shit' it could before it processed.

I smiled and soon leaned up onto my toes and found my lips gently on his pulling away seconds later. "Just kinda wanted to take some time to go over something." I said as I walked backwards towards the test.

I felt my fingers nervously go to the bracelet he bought me. I soon looked up at him so nervous of the answer on the test next to me. This could keep us a float or send me home and without him for months at a time.

I watched Justin walk closer to me as he soon placed his arms around me and his soft lips to my cheek as he landed a soft kiss to my cheek. One hand remained around my body as the other grabbed the test. I grew more nervous then I could ever imagine.

"Well what does it say?" I asked as I took a deep breathe preparing myself.

Justin's was about to speak when the door made a noise. It was a knock. At the worst time. I was about to find out if I was pregnant and well now I have to wait.

I walked to the door and Justin placed the test in a paper towel as he wrapped it up so who ever was here wouldn't see it. Justin soon placed one hand on my hip as the other one rested on his side casually.

I was dying from the insides of not having the answer to the test. I slowly turned around to have Justin step in front of me. "Answer the door that can wait I promise it's not going to change any time soon." He said as his fingers were under my chin.

I felt my body grow week as I slowly open the door. "Eww There kissing." Seth teased copying Finn from a while ago.

Finn smiled blanket and waved and shrugged his shoulder. Finn managed to try not to laugh at Seth's Joke even. "Eww Kisses..." Finn said before chucking.

Sasha and Bayley rolled there eyes. "Good heavens you boys are so awkward." Sasha said as she looked at Justin and I and then Seth and Finn.

Finn looked at me. "Becky how much does a skeleton weigh?" Finn asked with a chuckle.

Justin crossed his arms clearly not impressed. Justin moved me enough out of the the way to let the boys and there girlfriends in.

I soon leaned against the wall in the hotel room. "How much Finn?" I asked as I looked at him. I knew it may be corny.

Finn chuckled and looked at Seth as the prepared to say it together. "A skele Ton." Finn said as he looked at me.

I laughed a little as Finn looked at Seth giving Seth that trying not to laugh smile.

I shook my head and tried not to laugh before I started to laugh and here was no hope after that

I shook my head and tried not to laugh before I started to laugh and here was no hope after that. I started to laugh and it wasn't at my own bad puns it was to one of Finn's corny jokes.