I cant believe im seriously Doing this. PT 2

*directly following last Chapter*

Justin Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of page: anything else Mrs. Lynch?

I slowly pulled away from out kiss. I soon offered her my hand as I walked her down the aisle and into the food area. Soon standing next to the cake as we waiting for the guest to all get in here so we could cut the cake. Figuring we should cut the cake eat some food go through some traditions.

Becky's hand was gently under mind. "You know your taller than me when you wear heels." I admitted to her as I kissed her cheek.

Becky smiled and soon pulled the wedding topper off the cake with a smile. Everyone soon arrived in the area. I had my right her around her waist as one hand onto of hers pressing down on the cheek. Becky smiled and helped me cut the cake. She soon put a slice on the plate as we both continued to cut the cake. My hands hold onto hers.

The cute was completely cut and Becky soon got some frosting on her finger she didn't want to ruin my tux yet. Becky soon ran in down my face mainly down my nose and lips. I soon wiped it off as I didn't want to ruin her make up. Rebecca soon helping me as well. She soon leaned in and kissed me before she walked over away from the table.

Becky soon walked over to a table. "Imma eat some cake and then we dance and then if you want you can do that America tradition where you remove the garter." Becky said as she looked at me awkwardly.

I smiled and looked at her. "I can remove it with my hand or my teeth it wouldn't be the first time my lips would be on you thighs."
I said to her in a whisper as the little kids came over and gave me and Becky hugs.

Becky soon leaned over and went to whisper to me. "This marriage is going to be very interesting." Rebecca said to me as she looked at me.

I soon sat down beside her as her mother and my parents were at the table with us. I kissed her cheek as I placed a hand on her thigh. "I'll make it worth your while." I mumbled to her with smile.