Your going to do this?

*two months after baby flair was born.*

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of the Page: I'm so sorry.

I was currently sitting in a doctors office. Justin was discussing the risk if he was to go back to wrestling. I was sure it was something I wanted to see him do. But I could be angry or upset because he had been wanting to wrestle for so long. The last time we sat a doctor he said no it's to risky and Justin refuses to take no as answer.

"Justin Lynch." A women said as she called Justin. I stood up with him as well. Soon smiling as I walk into the back with him. He walked behind me.

They did all the basics. Like take weight and height and ask all the minor questions before sending him to a room. I knew how much this would mean to him if he could wrestle because his birthday was tomorrow and well I didn't have a present for him yet. I was also so stuck on what to get him because he is always hiding his interest from me so I won't buy anything for him. However I was stubborn and I didn't care if it was was something as simple as a t-shirt he wanted I would buy it.

Justin soon sat down on the patient table as he leaned forward to me. "Whatcha getting me for my birthday beautiful?" Justin teased.

I looked up from my phone and smiled at him. "Well you won't tell me what you want." I told him as I looked at him.

Justin gave me his signature brown eyed gaze. "Think about it you know what I want." Justin said as it wasn't joking he was flat out serious.

I looked at him and laughed a little. "That's the problem Justin I don't even know what you  want. You seem so happy and you never talk about anything."

Justin looked at me and rolled his eyes. "How about take you to what I want and I show you. Then I dream about having it because I can't have it." He said with a chuckle as he looked at me.

"Umm Justin why can't you have what you want?" I asked suddenly concerned my eyebrow raising slightly.

The doctor walked in before Justin could answer. The middle aged women looked at Justin. "Do you ever have neck pain or head aches if you shake your shake your head hard enough?" She asked as she looked at Justin.

Justin shook his head. "I only get head aches when my dog pisses on my carpet besides that no." He said as he looked at me.

I looked at him and then the doctor. Giving her a hopeful smile. He finally claimed Studley as his. I sat there watching Justin and the doctor talk.

The doctor chuckled. "So before I can clear you Mr.Lynch I want you to get back into physical therapy and really see if you are ready. Just keep in mind if you get another stinger your life is in serious jeopardy. I doubt your pretty fiancé wants to see you in hospital bed. So imma run some test and about a month we will know for sure." The doctor said to Justin before shaking his hand.

I smiled as the doctor stepped out. "Oh my gosh. I wasn't preparing for that but. That's amazing news. Your getting closer to dreams Justin!" I said cheerfully as I smiled at Justin.

Justin smiled and stood up. Soon giving Rebecca a hug. "But till then I'm still going to sit at that commentary table and stare at you." He teased as his arms gently wrapped around me.

I gave him a tight hug and broke the hug to walk out of the office with him by my side. "So your going to take me that surprise?" I asked him curiously.

Justin soon placed and arm around my waist as he kissed my cheek. "I'll think about it. Besides we have to get ready for the show Rebecca some I'll take you to it on the future." Justin told me and when he said future goosebumps found my arms.

I soon held his hand as we left the doctors office. Almost two years ago my future looked unsure and know my future know is almost secure with Justin. I knew it was a little scary to think of spending the rest of my life by him. But he didn't seem to think so. However I wasn't sure I wanted to be married any time soon. Being engaged was fine because it wasn't permanent.

Permanent

That word hit my like ice. "Hey Justin umm." I said to him as I looked at him cheerfully almost hiding my thoughts.

Justin turned to face me. "You look nervous are you okay?" Justin asked me as he looked at me.

I looked down at the ground and played with my engagement ring. "We don't have to rush ourself to the wedding right?" I asked him feeling so unsure all of a sudden.

Justin cocked an eyebrow. He walked over to me and cupped my cheeks. "Second thoughts?" He asked as he held my cheeks so softly. He soon pulled his hands away from my cheeks to grabbed my hand.

I looked at him and I felt his touch almost feel uncertain. "Justin's not you." I said to him as I squeezed his hand.

Justin played with my engagement. He couldn't look me in the eyes as he gently started to pull on my ring. "When your ready let me know Rebecca."  He said as the ring slid off my finger and into his hand.

I soon cupped his cheek. "I'm just not ready I'm so sorry. It's not you Justin it's not I want all this but I don't know if I am ready to be your wife or your fiancé. I still want you Justin. Please understand." I begged as I held his cheeks so tightly staring at him just hoping to see his eyes.

Justin slowly looked up at me. He slowly walked forward and placed his head into my shoulders as he hugged me. "How about keep the ring and when you are ready you put it on?" Justin asked as his voices cracked just slightly.

I nodded and soon held onto him tightly. Soon letting a tear fall down my cheek as I wiped it away quickly. I never meant to ever hurt him it's just I wasn't ready to be married.

The word permanent crushed my insides and my heart and made me feel so unsure and unsteady. I couldn't marry him if I was unsure. My fingers running through his brown soft hair. Justin's hands holding me tightly as he used me to comfort himself. I was afraid of our fate at this moment.