I cant believe im seriously doing this. PT 1

*both points of View*
*a months after the last chapter*
*~Playlist~*
Seventeen ~ Troye silvan
Nothing like you ~Dan and Shay
Sucker ~ Jonas brothers
For You ~ Rita Ora Liam Payne
Like I do ~ David Guetta
Photograph ~ Ed Sheeran

*both points of View**a months after the last chapter**~Playlist~*Seventeen ~ Troye silvan Nothing like you ~Dan and ShaySucker ~ Jonas brothersFor You ~ Rita Ora Liam Payne Like I do ~ David GuettaPhotograph ~ Ed Sheeran

Justin Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of page: Justin are you crying

I stood in front of a mirror as I adjusted my tie. My dad knocking on the door. Soon peaking into the room. I turned around and looked at him. Soon trying to get my tie on. I soon got it it tied and well I turned around to see my mom as well standing in the door way. She soon walked inside the room and smiled at me.

My mom soon walked over and to me. "You look handsome." My mom said to me as she walked over and gave me a hug.

I smiled and gave her a hug. "How is Rebecca doing?" I asked softly as I looked at my mom.

My mom smiled and looked at me. "She is nervous of course but she excited she is still getting ready. I better go see if she needs help."

I nodded and watched her leave my room. I stood there slipping my watches on along with my shoes as I heard knocks on my door.
Becky Lynch Point of View:

Sasha and Bayley were helping me calm down. We where getting are makeup done as I didn't want to put my dress on just yet. I heard a knock on the door and Bayley answered it. I soon stood there in the background my hair up as I was dead nervous. My heart racing inside my chest.

Justin's mom stepped into the room along with my own mother. "Hey you two!" I said as I walked over to them.

I was still in some some joggers and my bra. I soon gave them a hug as I tried not to smear my makeup or mess up my hair. "How's my groom?" I asked softly as I looked at Justin's mother.