Take it slow

Becky Lynch:Qoute of the page: aww you were going to kiss!

Becky Lynch:
Qoute of the page: aww you were going to kiss!

I sat down on the bed as Justin placed an ear bud into his ear. Scrolling through Pinterest as I cuddled into his side the blankets a tangled mess on the bed. Justin arm wrapped around me as I placed my hand on the back of the phone as he scrolled through Pinterest.

"So I have been meaning to ask you." I said to him as I had my other and on his thigh.

Justin soon sat the phone on the blanket he soon moved his arm away from me and promoted himself up to look at me. "What have you been meaning to ask?" Justin asked as his free hand moved some of the hair out of my face.

I smiled at his touch. "What with you and my hair. I think your battling an obsession with it." I said to him as my hand rested on the mattress.

Justin's hand left my hair and soon grabbed my hand gently. "It just gets in the way of your face and I am laying here to see you. Not your hair even though it is part of you." Justin said to me.

I shook my head. "What were you addicted to? I get if you not ready to talk about it but I want you to be able to tell me." I told him as I scooted closer to him.

Justin watched me move closer to him he soon made eye contact with me. "Well during my time away from wrestling I used my fake headaches as a way to get more killers. Then one day the day actually of when Becca died she told me if I didn't stop that she was going to leave and I would regret using them. Fifteen minutes later I'm playing a funeral and not a wedding." Justin admitted as he cupped my cheek.

I looked at him shocked as he looked over at me. "That's really serious is that why you refuse to take anything when you do hurt?" I asked him as sat up.

I soon sat up grabbing the phone and blanket. I soon saw Justin get up and walked over to my side of the bed. Soon sitting on the floor. "So yeah because I actually still don't trust myself with medications." Justin told me.

I soon got onto the floor. Justin was shirtless and on some joggers and I was wearing a lace tank top. I soon placed my hand around his neck as I scooted closer to him. I smiled as I Soon kissed him my eyes shutting along with his.