Justin James Lynch!

Justin Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of Page: Great I'm sharing my Girlfriend with some Fuzzy Cream puff.

I sat at home this week by myself under suspension from wwe. Sami complained about me laying hands on him and then wwe found out about head injury and so they suspended me for that as well. Which was all amazing because it gave me to time work on stuff at home. Becky moves in a while ago and well she had a lot of cute steam punk figures and nice decorations including this beautiful vase from Ireland. Guess who broke it. Leave it to me to break anything important. I knew Becky was going to angry because she was coming home today and well there was a broken vase on the front porch of our home. I didn't want to through it away but I also didn't want to tell her about it either. So I figured it could just leave it on the front porch and then surprise her with it.

I walked through the door and grabbed the broken vase and the pieces setting them on the kitchen counters before grabbing the roses I bought for her earlier this morning so when she walked in she saw the vase and then roses. Hopefully not the roses then the vase. Because after she saw the broken vase I wanted her to feel some love still because I didn't do it on purpose. I soon walked over to the front door and shut the door before grabbing some coffee and walking over to the couch.

Moment later I here Becky's car pull in I step outside and she sitting on some stars not facing me. "Justin I love you so much and well.." Becky said as she still refused to turn to face me.

I slowly walked over to her and soon stood in front of her. Sure I wasn't happy she got a puppy but I guess it didn't matter because we were keeping it and Becky looked so happy. "Great I'm sharing my girlfriend with a fuzzy cream puff?" I asked as I pulled my phone out. Snapping this quick imagine.

Becky looked up at me just seconds later holding her new puppy

Becky looked up at me just seconds later holding her new puppy. "It's not a cream puff Justin is my ma girl." Becky said with a smile as she held the puppy close to her.

"So I have a child now?" I asked as I slowly walked over to her. Soon sitting down next to her. Sitting a fair distance from the puppy.

Becky giggled and soon let the small little puppy walk over to me and I moved away from it. "Justin don't run from her she ain't going to hurt you." Becky said to me.

I soon looked at the dog and let it walk over to me. "Does this dog have attitude?" I asked curiously before kissing her cheek and petting the dog with one finger.

Becky soon angled her body to face me. "Nope." She said as let her fingers gently run over the smooth hair of the puppy.

I looked at her and soon handed the dog back before standing up and dusting my pants off. Soon looking at her. "Well were even babe because I'm suspended and I broke Your Ireland vase. Well and you bought a dog." I said before walking slowly away from her.

Becky soon let the dog go and it ran towards me as she walked over to me. "You are what? And you broke what?" Becky asked as she raised an eyebrow.

I soon ran to the car and sat on the hood as the  damn dog was barking at me. This little dog was like trying well trying being an understatement it was going after me. "Becky why is your dog chasing me?"

Becky giggled as she walked to the front door.  The little dog joining her and I soon ran after her making sure explain this whole broken vase. However when I got to the door she shut it on me. "Rebecca that was my face you know." I said to her before opening the door and walking in the house.

Becky turned around and gave me He biggest glare imaginable. "Why?" She questioned as she walked over to me.

"I love you and there some roses behind you."
I said giving her some awkward smile trying to make this up to her.

Becky soon turned around and grabbed the roses and still glared at me. "JUSTIN JAMES LYNCH. I'm so angry with you!"

I soon walked over to her slowly as her dog but the bottom of my pants trying to hold me back but I took the little dog with me. "Rebecca I'm sorry I don't even know how it broke but if this is any better I'm suspended."
I admitted to her as I saw her eyes just watched her go from angry to pissed.

Becky soon grabbed the collar of my shirt. "I love you I do but you make it really hard to show it sometimes!" She said to me angrily.

I chuckled and placed wrapped my arms around her waist soon pulling her closer to me. "Do you know how hot you are when your angry?" I questioned with a smile.

Becky glared at me and looked away from me angrily. "Ohh this shouldn't be hot to you because I'm very angry with you Justin!" Becky admitted her tone of voice was stern and when she is angry her Irish accent is thick.

I smiled and soon kissed her cheek and she left her soft spot on her neck wide open so I placed my lips onto that too and she soon pushed me away from her seconds later.

Becky soon stood away from me. "Your not just suspended from work but your suspended from this." She said as she was referring to her body.

I soon walked forward groaning as I went to grab her hand. "Ohh that's not fair." I mumbled as tossed my head back.

Becky smacked my hand away as she crossed her arms walking to the couch. "Justin that's your fault now come sit down and explain why your suspended." Becky said as she pointed to the couch next to her.

I soon stood behind Rebecca as she was rubbing her pugs stomach. "Mhmm because maybe I thought I needed to give Sami the angry jealous boyfriend talk." I admitted before leaning over to couch and kissing her cheek.

Becky turned around to face me. "So you were jealous!" She said excited almost.

I cocked an eyebrow confused. "No I wasn't I just wanted him to know what's mine and what was his." I said before leaning off the couch.

Becky soon grabbed the collar of my t-shirt. "You said Jealous boyfriend talk. I think it's cute when your jealous." Becky admitted as she looked at me.

I smiled and went into the kiss her and she pushed me away. "Ohhh just because your cute doesn't mean I'm going to kiss you."  Becky said as she turned away from me.