She is here!

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of page: I handled it

Justin sat in the waiting room asleep because that's what boys do when women are giving birth. However Charlotte wanted me in the room to hold her hand and I wasn't going to to turn her down. I squeezed Charlottes hand as she screamed and cursed. I was more than sure the whole hospital could hear her. I was the worst person to hold Charlottes hand because I scared for her. I was very scared for her.

"Are you going to be okay Char?" I asked as I was panicking.

Charlotte looked at me. "Becky don't ever have kids!" She said to me as she continued to push.

Charlotte finished giving birth and I calmed down enough to hold her daughter after she did. Her daughter was beautiful. It had a lot of Sami's features but the baby was still beautiful. It was a baby girl and I couldn't be happier to hold the dear child but I knew she would have her hands full since Sami was roaming around. I felt bad because she didn't have a father.

"Bex." I heard Charlotte say and I soon handed her baby to the doctors as they took the baby to where he could be monitored.

I smiled and I looked at her. "Charlotte She is beautiful." I said to her as I looked at her. I was so obsessed with this baby.

"Can You be the god mother please?" Charlotte asked me as she looked at me.

I smiled and nodded seeing how tired she was. Thanks god I had pictures of the child that I could show Justin. "Of course imma go let the other knows baby Flair is born." I said as I left the room.

I walked out into the waiting room to see Justin arguing with Sami. I took a deep breathe and leaned on the wall crossing my arms listening on the conversation.

Justin's back was towards me so he would notice I was listening. "Just because you her sperm donor doesn't mean your a good father figure Sami." Justin told Sami.

Sami crosses his arms and made eye contact with me. "I'm sure you don't use protection when your doing Becky do you? I pretty sure you don't so imma go see My child and you fiancé is going to take me to see Charlotte." Sami told Justin ws he walked closer to me.

Justin side stepped and blocked Sami from even getting any where. "My wife isn't taking you anywhere because I don't trust you around her." Juston said as one of the words caught my attentions.

Sami chuckled and shoved Justin's shoulder. "Ahhh how cute you called her wife. Listen here Justin. Becky's going to get what she wants and she is going to leave you like she did all the others. There's nothing special about the guy like you." Sami told Justin and I wanted to say something before Justin Pushed Sami into the chair.

Justin hands around Sami's Neck. "You don't shit about Rebecca all you know So how to stick your ass in people's business and mess everything up." Justin said to Sami sternly.

I walked over to Justin trying to pull his hands away from Sami's neck. "Justin." I said softly.

Justin turned to face me letting go of Sami. He looked at me. "Rebecca?" He asked as he looked at me.

Sami soon stood up and grabbed my wrist. "I will be careful with her." Sami said to Justin as I looked at Justin.

Justin soon sat down on the chair. He looked at me and nodded. He looked so hurt that Sami was holding. So I pulled my arm away from Sami. "You don't have to touch me"
I told him before walking him to Charlottes room.

Sami soon pushed me against the wall. His grands playing with the ends of my hair. "I know why Justin loves you so much. Because your beautiful and your confident. But when you were with me you beautiful but you were this confident." Sami admitted his brown eyes scanning over my body.

I placed my hands on his shoulders before moving away from him. "We're here from
Charlotte. Alright you need to stop flirting with me because I love Justin. That's why I'm marrying him. That's why I live with him. That's why I plan to have a future with him. He is MY MAN and I am THE MAN." I said to Sami as I lit up talking about Justin I soon open the door to see Charlotte looking at me.

"Becky!" Charlotte said before Sami pushed me into the room.

I soon went to leave and he sneakily locked the door. He soon pointed to a chair directing me to sit down. "Where is my daughter Charlotte?"

I pulled my phone out and texted Justin telling him to get into the room because I felt unsafe and I was scared of what Sami might try with Charlotte.

Justin: Uhh sorry babe I went to get you some dinner I'll be there in a second Alright.

I groaned and looked at Charlotte. "So Sami your going to have to wait till Charlotte starts breast feeding because there not just going to let you see the child." I told him

Sami walked over and placed a hand under my chin. "Do another thing and Justin may questions his choices of marring ya alright." Sami said to me and I wasn't going to let Sami control me.

"Screw you." I said before I stood up and slapped his cheek. I furrowed my eyebrow and glared at him.

Sami held his cheek and Charlotte went eyed. "I don't Need Justin to protect me Sami! Screw you for everything you have done!" I told Sami as waited for him to look at me.

Sami was shocked that I shocked him. "I guess you don't really like me do you?" Sami asked he looked at me the hurt playing his face.

I looked at Charlotte. "I hope you father up because this kid needs a father Sami's and if you wanna have my respect you will be in this child life." I said before walking out of the room slamming the door.

I walked to the waiting room to see Justin. "I handled it." I said to him as I gave him a tight hug and he wrapped his arms around me.

His hands playing with my hair as he hugged me. "That's my girl." He said as he kissed my forehead.