Taking Action; Part 1.

Matthias's Pov :

It was the beginning of school and the bell was about to ring for class to start. I was planning on staying late so I could initiate part one of me and the rest of the gang's plan. I was to kick open Ivan's locker  to temporarily steal his phone to send the text.

*ʀɪɴɢ**ʀɪɴɢ**ʀɪɴɢ**ʀɪɴɢ*

Well that is the bell. Time to get a late slip...

I walked over to Ivan's locker and gave it a little shove with my foot.

*ʙᴀɴɢ*

It moves but it doesn't open. I need to try a bit harder. I kick the locker fairly hard then.

*ʙᴀɴɢ*

It slid open, giving me access to Ivan's locker. I looked through the locker but his phone wasn't in here. I may need to change the plans a bit.

Ivan's Pov :

It was another day at school, but this time, unlike used too, I was not that upset about it. That was because I knew that today I would see alfred, and he would protect me from any bullies.

 I pull my jacket that had the russian flag on it and walk to school. On the half way mark Alfred meets up with me like normal, and we continue walking.

Alfred : "So, you ready  for today?"

Me : "Yeah, I guess."

Alfred : "Today we don't have too many tests or anything, so it shouldn't be that bad."

Me : "Yeah, I guess."

After that we walked mostly in silence to the school, then he walked me in. After that we both headed to class. Today I had brought my phone into class just in case Alfred texted me. Right after we walked in I heard a loud Bang from the hallway, but just assumed someone's locker got stuck and they were getting it open. That also explained why they were late to class.

Matthias's Pov :

I figured since he didn't have his phone in his locker that he had it in his pocket or backpack in the class. I then realized that if it was in his pocket maybe I could pickpocket it, but that would be hard. If it was in his backpack then I could unzip it and take it out. Not so bad.

 After I walked into class I saw he had it in his pocket. Great. This was going to be tricky. I walked into the desk right behind him and sat down.

Elizabeta : "This is my seat, what are you doin here bro?"

I then briefly explained to her my predicament and she went over and sat in my desk. I knew that after the teachers speech was done he would probably take the phone out to use it, so it was now or never. I reached over and slid it out his pocket a little.

I had a close call when he turned and almost saw my hand, but I quickly pulled away and wasn't caught. After a bit more sliding out the pocket I pulled the phone out.

I then went to his messenger and sent a text to Alfred saying,

"Hey Alf, This was kinda fun and all while it lasted, but I met another girl and think we should break this up. Not to offend you, but she is pretty and all soooooo yeah. bye."

I then deleted it from his phone, but it would still be sent to Alfred. After I sent that I noticed Ivan was semi-frantically looking for his phone all around him. Shit, what am I going to do now? How will I give it back to him without him knowing?

I then slid it right behind his desk, making it look like maybe it had slid out his pocket while he was doing classwork. He then found it and picked it up.

Class ended shortly after, and then I went over to the rest of the gang in the locker room.

Me : "Success! Your turn Romano."

Feliciano : "Good job, Matthias!"

Gilbert : "Nice one."

Romano : "Phew. I hope I can say the same later"

- ғɪɴɪsʜ -

Hey Guys! THe next part of their scheme will unfold next chapter. I would make it all in one but I am running short of time right now. I hope you like it! Also sorry I was gone for a while, I went camping in Alabama. Please leave feedback. I appreciate all the support I get. Thanks! Bye!

ɢᴀᴠɪɴ ʜᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ