You're Safe With Me

It was 5:00 Am when I woke up. Ivan had waken up earlier and was almost done with breakfast. When I got out of bed I turned on my phone;

-------------------- Old Texts ----------------------

Me : I have to stay at a friends house because I am snowed in and came for a project.

Arthur : Okay, come back as soon as possible!

Me : No Prob!

Arthur : Where are you at now? It has been a day.

Me : Snowed in still. I will come home when I can.

---------- NEW TEXTS --------------

Arthur : Where are you???? Come here now!

Me : I just woke up. My friend made breakfast. After I eat im heading that way.

Arthur : Ughhh... Fine! Just be here in time for dinner"

-------------------------------------------------------

After I set my phone down I realized something; Gilbert would be back tomorrow... Oh no! I better have my pepper spray at the ready when I am in the hallways and on my way to school. Now that he is back he will probably band up his gang again.

Then I head down stairs, and Ivan says he just made "Bliny". I ask what it is and he says;

Ivan : "Bliny is kind of like pancakes. It is a russian breakfast."

I go down and sit with Ivan and his two sisters, and we start eating. These pancakes taste so good! They are incredible! There is some kind of dipping sauce that looks a bit like a mix between honey and maple syrup sitting on the platter with it.

Katyusha : "Soo, how was last night you two love birds? Did you guys do it?"

Ivan looked red, with anger and blush, but before he could say something I cut him off;

Me : "Nope."

Natasha just continued eating the breakfast with a slightly confused look on her face. I don't expect she knew what we were talking about because she is only like 7 or 8 or something.

After I finished my food, I rinsed off my plate, got my school bag and supplies, and opened the door.

Me : "It was a nice time being with you Ivan! I have to go now. Can this happen again some other time?"

Ivan : "Sure thing, Sunflower"

After he said that I could hear Katyusha and Natasha start giggling about the way that he had addressed me. I think he forgot that his sisters where right next to him when he said that.

I shut the door, and head on my way to home. It wasn't that far of a walk, and it was a lot better than last time I walked on this path, being all the snow and frost had melted. Soon after departing onto the path I reached my house and opened the door.

Matt : "Took you long enough!"

Arthur : "What took you so long!!"

Me : "Sorry for missing you two, we got snowed in!"

Arthur just continued washing plates, but Matt gave me a questionable look, and tilted his head.

Matt : "And was this 'friend' a female?"

Me : "Nope."

Matt : "And was is his name?"

Me : "Ivan."