Hinting at Something?

Alfred's Pov :

It was a total lie that we were still snowed out so bad I couldn't leave. but I wanted to spend more time with Ivan, so I texted Dad and told him I was still snowed in. After we got into Ivan's house he said he would make us all warm rye bread and baked potatoes, which he set off to doing right after we entered. I felt really tired so I went to lay down on the couch when Katyusha ran up to me.

Katyusha : "So, when's the wedding?"

I just ignored her and turned to face the other direction. After that I fell asleep for probably about half an hour. I woke up to Ivan calling me;

Ivan : "Alfred come to the table, dinner is ready!"

I got up from the couch, half wishing I could sleep longer, and sat down at the dinner table. For a second I just sat down and started picking at my potato until Ivan looked up at me as if he was about to say something then he stopped. I gave him a confused look, returning the one he had on his face staring at me, then he said;

Ivan : "Hey Alf, I think you need to go to the bathroom and wash your face.."

For a minute until I got to the bathroom I thought that somehow I had gotten my face dirty or something and was embarrassed, but when I got into the bathroom and got into the shower I noticed Katyusha had written all over my face with erasable sharpie.

Katyusha had written things like "Alfred Loves Ivan" and "Kiss me" on my face. Half way through scrubbing it off I could hear a bit of yelling in the adjacent room. It seems like Ivan was yelling at Katyusha for writing all over my face. I knew he was probably more mad about what she had written on it than the fact she had written on me in the first place.

After I finished scrubbing my face I went back to the dining room to finish my food. After I finished eating all that Ivan had cooked I looked outside and noticed it was mostly cleared out now. I could go home easily now, but I was tired so I wanted to spend the night. I hopped right up and walked into Ivan's room, but not before telling him where I was going and why. As I was walking up the stairs I hear Katyusha say;

Katyusha : "It is still early in the day.. Ohh, I get it now, I know why you guys are going up there, your gonna fuck him aren't ya?"

Ivan slammed his fists against the table.

Ivan : "Katyusha shut the hell up! Now! I mean it!"

After that whole ordeal was finished I finished i sat on Ivan's bed.   

After thinking that over for a little while I hear Ivan walk up and into the bedroom. He tosses me a pair of pajama clothing, as I still didn't have any, ahnd I went into the bathroom to change. Right when the door was about to shut from me pushing it I took my clothes off, but then Ivan kicked it open and said;

Ivan : "Wait let me get my toothbr-"

After that he just shut the door. I am not sure if he did that on purpose just to see me while I was changing, or if he really did just need to get something, but either way I thought it was kind of awkward.

After I come out changed I flop on his bed and hug right up next to Ivan. I can see him blush, and then it turns into a grin. He pulled me on top of him and just layed me there. I have no clue what he is doing, but I just let him do it.

I was just laying on him when I felt a tug on me. I looked down and noticed he had pulled my pajama pants off and he was tugging at my shirt. How did I not even notice what was going on. Now that I think about it, Right when I came into this room he had the room lit dimly, he kicked the bathroom door open to see me naked, and then he sat me on top of him.

Me : "Ivan, no, I am 15, I can't lose my virginity yet!"

Ivan : "You sure? I thought you wanted this? You let me put you on me. You must have noticed how I lit the room, or the candle I put over there? Also we are in 10th grade, Alf, you can do what you want."

Me : "Yes, umm, I don't want to do this now, also I am super tired."

Ivan : "You sure? I locked the door so it's not like my pervy sister could film us, and my dad isn't here. I mean it's up to you..."

Me : "Umm.. Not now Ivan. No hard feelings though, Ivan.."

Ivan : "It's no problem, my sunflower?"

Me : "Sunflower, huh?"

Ivan : "Oh sorry... Did you not like it."

Me : "No, I love it."

After that Ivan lean over and pecks you on the cheek. I was still tired, so I fell asleep immediately.

- ғɪɴɪsʜ -

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter is shorter! I didn't have much time! Please put suggestions and comments down below! Thanks!

ɢᴀᴠɪɴ ʜᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ