Sociopath or Soul Mate?

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ :

*ʀɪɴɢ**ʀɪɴɢ**ʀɪɴɢ**ʀɪɴɢ*

Gilbert : "Well that must be the bell! See you later!"

Me : "Well umm... Okay then. Bye."

That is weird. Ivan seemed fine to me! Now there is a kid calling him a sociopath? This doesn't seem right. What is so strange about him they see that I Don't see? Well, whatever. I need to be getting to class. What class is it again? Oh yes, this paper the office gave me says that it is English class next. I better be on my way!

- ғɪɴɪsʜ -

Alfred's Pov :

English is not exactly my favorite subject. I like P.E. , and today I plan on signing up for the football team. I am still confused about why Gilbert said that Ivan is a sociopath? I mean sure, he did make me spill my starbucks coffee, but he apologized sincerely and did not seem hesitant to conversate with me. Strange. Anyways, I will have time to contemplate this later. Maybe during lunch I can ask Ivan why people think he is "Strange" and "Weird", but as of now I need to go to English class! I am almost late!

As I walk into class I notice all the seats are taken except for the 2 chairs on the sides of Ivan. I also notice that there are a few kids sitting in the corner of the room taking notes and flipping through their english textbook, so that means that some people here would rather lay on the cold ground rather than sit next to Ivan! Why does everybody think he is so weird?!? I go to sit in the chair to the left of Ivan, but as I am doing it Gilbert and some other kid right by him give me a very funny look, a look almost indicating for me to not sit here. This doesn't make any sense to me!

Ms. Asean : "Hello Class! Today we will be learning about the greek author, Homer, but first I have someone new to introduce! I am sure a few of you already met him outside. Alfred, would you please stand up and tell us a little bit about yourself?"

Me : "Okay! My name is Alfred F. Jones. I like sports such as football and basketball."

Ms. Asean : "Okay then! Anyways, if you turn to page *ʙʟᴀʜ* *ʙʟᴀʜ* *ʙʟᴀʜ *ʙʟᴀʜ* *ʙʟᴀʜ*"

English is such a boring subject. Why does anyone need to learn about some greek dude named Homer anyways? Especially someone like me! Being someone who likes football, how is any of this stuff useful to me? After about 2 sentences of Ms. Asean's speech I feel asleep. I couldn't help it. I was too tired. All the anxiety of going to a new school kept me up all last night. 

I was dreaming of the hamburger I was going to get from B.K. when I left school until a paper ball hits me;

Ivan :" Psst! Dude wake up! Or atleast look awake! Ms. Asean is like super strict about whether you pay attention or not! That is one of the things you will learn being here."

Me : "Oh sorry. English is just so boring at this point. All this stuff about famous authors like Shakespeare and stuff is just so boring! Like, when am I ever going to use this stuff in my life!

Ivan : "Well, that is a valid point, but you have to learn it anyways unless you want to fail the test! At this school you have to have at least a C average in all subjects to join the football team, which is what I assume you are going to do. Turn in your book to page 96. Right now we are on the 4th paragraph. Goodluck on the quiz Wednesday."

Ughh! I literally just joined this school today and now in two days i'm going to have a quiz! So unfair! Well, I might as well take Ivan's advice and study so I can at least maintain a C average. This class is going to be one of my worst, I can tell. It was really kind of Ivan to make sure I was awake so I would not get punishment! I still don't see how Gilbert says he is a "Sociopath"!