2018!Donnie x FemaleChild!Reader

Requested by S203324

Character : 2018Donnie x Human female child reader ( Platonic )

Summary : Reader is being attacked by a street gang and Donnie saves her and took her to his lab for recovery

Enjoy ✨

-

It was a dark night , there's no moon or stars in sight , the cities barely have any lights , there's no any vehicles noises as well.....just the nature music of the rain and the soft pitter patter of footsteps hitting the puddles.

" Lalala~ " (Y/N) sang happily as she dance in the rain in a cute (F/colour) raincoat as she swing her umbrella along . Despite it just evening 8 p.m., the night is really dark and dangerous for a little girl to be out in the street but being a playful girl , you don't mind at all , is better than cope up in the stuffy orphanage. 

You continue to stroll down the street with no care and not noticing there's a group of delinquents down your path. You start playing your little raining day hop scotch game , jumping and splashing the puddles of water everywhere. You step on one of the too hard and splashes some of those waters towards the street gangs. 

The gangs snarled at you but you didn't notice and continue on your merry way. The biggest one of the street gang glare and approaches you , grabbing your umbrella and swat it aside startling you. You turn back wondering who did that and was faced with a really scary face. 

"Hey kid , don't you know how to apologize !?" He glared looking annoyed. More of his gang joined up scaring you causing you to tremble in fear. You wasn't sure what you did wrong , you have no idea what you did but honestly , those street gang just wanting trouble , they just want to let out their anger on other weakling and you are just the only one available tonight.

Before you could process down what is happening right now , you felt a hard kick hit you knocking you down onto the puddles. " I told you to talk you twerp !!" The leader of the gang shouted at you. You were still confused but now feeling more in pain and not to mention getting wet from the rain.

" You know , you are really unlucky tonight....I had a bad day and needed something to release this stress....." He give a grin that sent chills down your spine. That moment is when you knew that these people are bad news. Your breath hitch when you saw the guy raised his fist up again . You shut your eyes tight getting ready for the blow ......but it never came.

Instead , you heard a new voice.

" Keep your eyes close kid...."

You start hearing screaming and punching but there's also some....sound like...transformer....and laughter. There seem to be a fight engaging and you didn't dare to open your eyes to see despite how curious you are.

Soon you heard loud footsteps getting softer which you think it as the street gang running away cause you also heard a sarcastic remarks.

" Haha...I knew I can count on you my tech-bo ."

The voice was cocky , confident and somewhat soothing to you. Knowing that you are safe now , you opened your eyes and look at your saviour.

There he is.

Standing tall as the street light shime down at him .

With purple shell , greenish skin and three fingered.

Is a humanoid turtle .

You stare in awed as you got up then hugs onto the turtle startling him.

" Thank you Mr. Turtle" You said burying your face on his plastron . The turtle panic from your sudden affection , he wasn't ready for this. He just sigh and pats your head.

" No probbles." He said with a small smile and then pull you off of him . " So where do you live little lady ? I'll send you home ." He look to the gadjet on his hand , planning to just drop you off as he think what kind of irresponsible parents would just left their child alone at night.

You shake your head cause you don't want to tell him. You know the owner of the orphanage be mad if she saw you like this , wet and dirty from being push to the ground besides....you never like it there anyway . You suddenly wince at the pain you only felt right now.

Donnie look back at you when he didn't get an answer out from you . He wonder if you really don't have a home and take a good look at you then notices your wounds. You scrapped your knees and now is pretty much a bloody mess. Donnie frown thinking that he'll take you back to his home first to clean up your wounds.

He reaches out and pick you up surprising you. " Come on , let's clean you up...By the way , what's your name little lady ?"

You smile and start to giggles. " ( Y/N) !" You announced your name happily.

" Well (Y/N) , I'm Donnie and we're gonna go back to my home to get you patch up ." He said can't help but to grin hearing your giggles. It was contagious.

He started walking with you in his arms. Both of you look up when you notice the moonlight .

" Ah...the rain stopped."

-

Bonus

Since that encounter , you have been living with the turtles after they discover you have no parents. All of them love your company and you love them too but you are attach to Donnie the most despite him tend to push you off whenever you hugs him but you knew he cares about you from him being quite protectice of you whenever Mikey and Leo trying to pull you to do some dangerous things or when Raph give you his deadly bear hug. Despite all the shenanigans they tend to do , you love your new family very very much.

-

This was fun to type . Is my first time doing Donnie from 2018 version so I hope I got his personality well. Anyway I hope you like it . Thank you for the request 👏✨