Happy birthday ! Raph X Hinako

Yes , I'm doing one for myself because is my birthday XD and because nobody request yet =3= .

Hinako P.O.V

After a long day of school , I skipped happily out of the school . Why ? Because today is my birthday !

" Happy birthday , Hinako !" My friend , Sharren said to me .

" Thank you ! Sharren ." I said and waved good bye to her . I went home and put down my beg of gifts in my room . I then took my house key and run out .

" I'm going out for a while !" I shouted to my family and started walking towards the lair . I walk down the street then turned into the alley . I open up the manhole cover and climb in . I hummed the birthday tune then walk slowly towards the lair .

Raph P.O.V

I heard the tune of the birthday song and knew that Hinako is coming .

" Guys ! Hinako is near !" I run into the kitchen and said .

" What !? But the cake aren't ready yet !" Mikey said while putting cream on the cake .

" Then faster you idiot !" I said . Hinako is my best friend.......and also my crush . I like her a lot , she's cute and clumsy making me feel protective of her . I decided to confess to her today so I want this birthday party to be great for her.

" If you're so smart then you do it !" Mikey said back . I narrowed my eye at him and growled .

" Stop it you guys ! Hinako is coming in !" April said .

" Ok , I'm done ." Mikey said . I huffed then walk out the kitchen .

" Hinako is here !" Donnie said rushing in the living room . Leo closed all the light and we went to our position .

" Eh ? Why is it so dark ?" I peek out and saw Hinako standing there in confusion . She's wearing a white T-shirt with a picture of Winnie the pooh and a blue jeans . Her hair is black and short and she wear a black spectacles that hide her dark brown eye . She lift her glasses up then open the light . We all jumped out and yelled .

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINAKO !!"

She jumped and there's a blank look on her face then she smiled finally know what happen .

" A surprise Birthday Party !? Thank you guys !! " She said .

" Here's the cake !" Mikey held out the cake . She look at it then look at Mikey .

" Chocolate ?" She asked .

" Yup !"

" Thank you Mikey !" She said and hugged him . Mikey blushed a little and hugged back. I crossed my arm and rolled my eye .

" Hinako , here's my present !" Donnie said and held out his present . She let Mikey go and take the present .

" Thank you Donnie !" She unwrapped the present carefully but then she accidentally rip the paper . She gasped then groan then she just shrugged and ripped it off . She took out the gift then furrowed her brow .

" Urm.....what is it ?" She asked .

" Oh , is T-pad ! Just like the I- pad ." Donnie said . Hinako smiled and her eye sparkle .

" Thank you Donnie ! Now I don't have problem watching my show anymore !" She hugged Donnie then jump up and down . I forget to mentioned that she love to watch cartoon and anime . She also love to read novel and comic .

" Calm down , Hinako , now for my present ." April said and held out her present . Hinako take the present then unwrapped it .

" The Maze Runner series !!! April !! Thank you so much !!! I have been trying to buy it for a long time !!!!" Hinako squealed and hugged April saying multiple thank you .