Niklaus

Request for @Lisa4x hope you like it. You have to choose between your brothers or your love. 🙂
Background: You are the sister to the Salvatore Brothers, you are the middle child and you had fallen in love with Katherine's brother Chris. You and katherine were the best of friends when you found out she was just using your brothers, so you became enemies. When the day came when you found out that the siblings were vampires it was to late. You and your brothers were killed and Kat and Chris were in the tomb, you were heartbroken but you had to be strong. You and your brothers go your own way, months later you meet another vampire named Rebekah. You guys spent years together when she finally introduced you to her brother Klaus. You both fall in love and get married.

1940s
It was the middle of the 1940s, I had just gotten back from shopping with one of my female friends. I was heading towards the living room to show Nik what I had gotten, when I heard voices in their talking. It was Nik and Bekah, I listen closely to see what they were saying. Many people say I am to nosey but I just can't help it. "What about Lisa?" You heard Bekah ask her brother Nik, so they talking about me. "What about her?" Nik ask her. "What if Mikael comes after her?" She asked her brother, is Mikael in town? "He could have her you know she nothing but a play thing to me." He said and at the moment my heart broke and tears gather up in my eyes. I dropped my bags and ran out of there. Never wanting to see him ever again. As you ran away you heard him call out your name but you didn't care.

Decades Later
I was on my way back to Mystic Falls when one of my contacts had told me that Chris was back in town, I guess he finally got out of the tomb. I was entering the town line when my phone went off I look at the caller ID and saw it was my brother Damon calling me. "What is it Damon?" I ask him as I put my phone on speaker. "What can't a brother call his sister just because?" He said as I pass by a cemetery, my brothers haven't spoken to me since the last time I saw them in the 1970s. "Not if the said brother hasn't called in years." Telling him as I wonder why he hasn't told me about Chris. "Fine I need your help with something." He said as I can hear walking to a cabinet which most likely filled with alcohol. "With what and what's in it for me?" I ask him as I finally parked in a place call the Mystic Grille, huh how original. "I tell you when I see you and the satisfaction of helping you brothers." He said. "Fine meet me at the Grille." I said and hanged up.

I look across the street and I can't believe it I see Chris walking with some girl holding hands. "Shit I was hoping you won't see that." I heard a voice next to me, I turn around to see both my brothers looking at Chris then me. "For how long have they been together?" I ask them as I turn around to face them. "Couple years, him and Katherine were never in the tomb, they left us, they never loved us." Damon said as we walked into the Grille, I guess I wasn't special to both guys that I loved. Why didn't my brothers tell me when they found out about this. We all sat down at a booth and I had ordered some fries. "So what do you need my help with?" I ask my brothers. "We need your help to protect this girl name Elena." They said, ahh the doppelgänger why am I not surprise. They both love her liked they did Katherine, I won't be surprise if they cast me aside for her. "Why does she need protecting?" I ask as my fries arrived. "Because this vampire, Klaus, wants to sacrifice her for his curse." They day as you looked up at the mention of Klaus. He is finally going to break his cruse that his mother put on him.

I pretend I don't know a Klaus as I sit straighter. "Okay let have some time to think about it. I call you later with my answer." I say as my brothers nod but them seem disappointed with my answer and I walk out of the restaurant, I look around to see nobody around so I vamp speed into the forest. What should I do help my brothers who could care less about me or the guy I love who doesn't love me. "Love." I heard behind, I knew that voice but I was to scared to turn around. I look up to see that he had walked in front of me, I look up to those amazing blue-green eyes of his as his hands reached up to my cheeks to caress them. "Nik." I said as my hands went up to his wrist. "I didn't mean what I said that day, I was protecting you. Mikael was close by he heard what I said. I had to make him believe you meant nothing to me so he wouldn't hurt you." He said as his thumbs moved up and down on my cheeks. "I believe you." I as said as I leaned up to kiss him. It seemed something he would do, I was just hurt at the moment and I didn't know what to do.

His arms wrapped around my waist as my arms wrapped around his neck. I think I know who I'm going to choose, I choose my Nik, my love.